Cavaliers 2013 Comeback

3rd&10

MORE DUBSTEP!!! I got a fever... and the only cure is MORE DUBSTEP!!!:cool:

I wonder if dubstep will ever go out of style? I don't know if I could survive another trauma like when jitterbug fell out of favor.

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 2

I think they should delve further into Japanese culture and history. The Samuri show was fantastic, but what if they got into the

pop culture vs historical juxtaposition that makes up modern Japan?

How about they pick a few catchy songs that don't have to have anything to do with one another, get awesome arrangements of them and play that? No title to the show, no intellectual meaning that we're supposed to figure out (or be told via loud in-show narration).

• Like 3

How about they pick a few catchy songs that don't have to have anything to do with one another, get awesome arrangements of them and play that? No title to the show, no intellectual meaning that we're supposed to figure out (or be told via loud in-show narration).

That is SOOO eighties! Lol

I think they should delve further into Japanese culture and history. The Samuri show was fantastic, but what if they got into the

pop culture vs historical juxtaposition that makes up modern Japan?

Maybe they could combine elements of dance, Japanese pop-culture AND a couple additional minutes of fame?

What?

• Like 1