System Blue Euphonium Mouthpeices

PhanCademy

So I have this weird dilemma where my band director gets my euphonium section brand new system blue instruments, and the mouthpiece it comes with is great... If you have the skill of a blue devil....... So, I'm asking people with higher knowledge than my own to help me find the perfect marching mouthpiece for this AMAZING horn

The Hammond 20BL is a great mouthpiece. I personally love the system blue euph mouthpiece, but it does require (as does every new mouthpiece for a lot of players) some getting used to.

The Shilke 51D is a pretty decent mouthpiece.

Whatever mouthpiece works best for you. Go to a decent music store that sells brass instruments and they should have some to try out. Try a bunch out. Bring a friend you trust so they can listen.

The 51d like someone said above is my current mouthpiece of choice. Pretty commonly used.

• Like 1

Whatever mouthpiece works best for you. Go to a decent music store that sells brass instruments and they should have some to try out. Try a bunch out. Bring a friend you trust so they can listen.

The 51d like someone said above is my current mouthpiece of choice. Pretty commonly used.

Yup, best way to find a mouthpiece for you is to go to a local music shop, and try out whatever they have in stock. That's how I found most of the mouthpieces I use now.