1990 NY Skyliners Audio/Video

Hello... first post here.

About 22 years ago I joined the NY Skyliners when my next door neighbor, Gary Karpinski, encouraged me to check them out and even drove me to/from the practices. I played 1st soprano and remember fondly getting to march with Joe Girardi and sidemouth (don't remember his real name...) The only person person around my age at the time was a snare drummer named Roger.

Anyway, as I'm getting ready to retire from twenty years in the USAF, I've been reminiscing constantly of life prior to my military career and much of it revolves around that one year in the Skyliners. Unfortunately I have very few pictures and NO audio or video...

Does anyone have anything from the Skyliners from 1990?

Thanks much,

Rob Novak

Rob,

Check out the post under the Alumni discussion section. Come on by to the open house on November 4th. You may see people you remember, there are some members playing in the Alumni that were there that year. You may even get the urge to play again.

Rob,

Check out the post under the Alumni discussion section. Come on by to the open house on November 4th. You may see people you remember, there are some members playing in the Alumni that were there that year. You may even get the urge to play again.

I wish I could, but I'm in Oklahoma City and with retirement only three months away theres no way I can get up there... I know that somewhere in my boxes of old stuff I have a picture of the entire corps that I believe was taken at the DCA final that year. We did one serious "official" pose and then other silly one. I'm going to try and find it and scan it up to send to the Sky Alumni folks to put on their website.