The 990's

"Quick, Boo's coming up the walk! Do you have the Bottle of Jack and the Funyuns? Good. Now remember, don't give him the goods until he gives you the liner notes. You remember what happened last time? OK, good. And DON'T open the door enough for him to get inside; everything is through the door ONLY..."

The internet: Since 1988, allowing people to crap on people they haven't even met. smile.gif

:tongue:

I am allowed inside the office, but perhaps only because the door is left unlocked during business hours. :w00t:

• Like 3

I am allowed inside the office, but perhaps only because the door is left unlocked during business hours. :w00t:

yeah they told me they keep forgetting to fix that and install the buzzer

• Like 1

...and the security guard was on a coffee break. :)

He doesn't take coffee breaks...he takes meditation breaks. Last time I walked in, he was sitting in a darkened corner chanting his mantra. It sounded like he was intoning, "Ho-o-o-o-o-o-p-k-i-i-i-i-i-ns," over and over.

• Like 1

He doesn't take coffee breaks...he takes meditation breaks. Last time I walked in, he was sitting in a darkened corner chanting his mantra. It sounded like he was intoning, "Ho-o-o-o-o-o-p-k-i-i-i-i-i-ns," over and over.

You sure that wasn't Dave Gibbs?

:rolleyes:

I read the posts on this thread and wonder....Why would the average drum corps fan care? Seems like some people have too much time on their hands to think of this stuff. BITD, did anyone care about what money DCI made? NO! Is this the....seasons over and I want to make a name for myself on DCP? Some of you just sit at your desk or on your couch and think, "How can I cause problems on DCP today?" Gee, get a life!

(Waiting for well-thought out reply and a slap in the face)

• Like 1

I read the posts on this thread and wonder....Why would the average drum corps fan care? Seems like some people have too much time on their hands to think of this stuff. BITD, did anyone care about what money DCI made? NO! Is this the....seasons over and I want to make a name for myself on DCP? Some of you just sit at your desk or on your couch and think, "How can I cause problems on DCP today?" Gee, get a life!

(Waiting for well-thought out reply and a slap in the face)

1. I care.

2. How much time garfield has is not your concern. He is not on your payroll.

3. How does one make a name for themself on DCP by posting under a screen name? That makes no sense.

4. A self-evaluation may be in order regarding that last sentence.

<slap!>

DCP is here for people to discuss drum corps in detail. The whole reason the forum exists, and is organized in subforums and threads, is for the sake of people who wish to discuss those details. If that interests you, keep reading. If not, click on something else - the remainder of the Internet awaits your judgment with baited breath.

• Like 7

Not to be the grammar police, but it is "bated" breath.

The other spelling has too many smelly fish connotations....... :tongue: