The 990's

All four corps which, during my study, had not yet filed their 2011 990's have now done so. Their data is ready to add to this thread if anyone cares. So that's the question...

Does anyone care?

I'll certainly find the time because I'll surely review them over the coming days, but I won't worry about posting the data if I'm the only numbers geek who wants to see. And if the collective viewpoint is yes, it will have to be so knowing I won't get it done until this weekend. I'll also update the spreadsheet and re-post it to Dropbox to download.

Speak now or forever hold you peace (or your piece, depending...)

Edited by garfield

All four corps who, during my study, had not yet filed their 2011 990's have now done so. Their data is ready to add to this thread if anyone cares. So that's the question...

Does anyone care?

I'll certainly find the time because I'll surely review them over the coming days, but I won't worry about posting the data if I'm the only numbers geek who wants to see. And if the collective viewpoint is yes, you'll have to do so knowing I won't get it done until this weekend. I'll also update the spreadsheet and re-post it to Dropbox to download.

Speak now or forever hold you peace (or your piece, depending...)

Count me in as another appreciative fan of your great work with these financial details. I especially appreciate how you break the data down for us non-accountant types who almost look at budget spreadsheets as the crosses we bear for the sins we've committed. If you have the time in this final week before taxes, there would be a number of us who could benefit from your work. Thank you.

Yes, please.

• Like 1