The 990's

I've begun to update the the records of the four corps who did not have 2011 990 data available when I started this thread, but whose data is now available.

Blue Devils is finished, which begins with post 204. All 2011 updates are shown in RED so you can scroll through the posts and just look for RED numbers to spot the updates.

I'll begin the next update (Bluecoats) next and, when I'm done with all four corps, I'll update the spreadsheet for downloading and viewing.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I'm starting to get curious about the rapid development of System Blue and BD Entertainment's other recent ventures outside of their areas program service. Where do they fall within the organizations goals and financials? The numbers in this thread, while only a few years old, pre-date a lot of these offerings. They seem to be making a concerted effort to get much heavier. Focusing on products and services space. Combining instrument, equipment, live events, professional performance, etc under one umbrella with Nike, Google and Starbucks aspirations.

Inquiring minds would appreciate a better understanding.

But I'm a nerd.

/thread necro

Edited by mingusmonk

I'm starting to get curious about the rapid development of System Blue and BD Entertainment's other recent ventures outside of their areas program service. Where do they fall within the organizations goals and financials? The numbers in this thread, while only a few years old, pre-date a lot of these offerings. They seem to be making a concerted effort to get much heavier. Focusing on products and services space. Combining instrument, equipment, live events, professional performance, etc under one umbrella with Nike, Google and Starbucks aspirations.

Inquiring minds would appreciate a better understanding.

But I'm a nerd.

/thread necro

'Blue Devils begin sinister Phase Two of operation'

http://www.theonion.com/article/starbucks-to-begin-sinister-phase-two-of-operation-416

• Like 1

any new numbers?

Sure there are. Lots of them.

The real question is whether anyone cares or thinks it's time to refresh them.

Guidestar only offers three past years for free which means 4 are available for prior year comparisons. The last year reviewed here for everyone is 2010, although I started (and quit) updating some to 2011. What's available now is mostly up through 2015.

I print all of DCI's just to keep in case someday someone actually cares to see them again.

don't know about anyone else, but I thought your analysis and this thread was incredibly interesting. from both an activity and financial detail analysis perspectives. I learned a lot.

What he said