Boston Crusaders not in TOC shows?

afd

I did not say they were breaking away. I do hear that they want to run their own series of shows, whether they break away or not.

Its like cheating on your wife, you just need a little more.

Not-for-profit organizations are also businesses. They need to balance their budgets just like any other business. (I work for a nfp theatre that has a $6M annual budget and 50 full-time employees.) The difference is that any surplus in revenue vs. expenses goes to fund operations not to shareholders or owners, as happens in the for-profit world. And, of course, to maintain the nfp status, the business needs to serve its stated mission.

Yup...I work for a not-for-profit company as well. We have the same pressures to generate revenue and control expenses that any company has, in order to remain in business.

• 3 weeks later...

But they will march in Preident Obama's Inaugeration Parade.

• Like 1

Given his connections to Chicago, I'm surprised the Cavaliers didn't get this piece of graft.

Or maybe Obama asked for the best DCI corps, and the G7 already plan to split off at the January meeting, making Boston the #1 DCI corps come inauguration day. :ph34r:/>

G-7 Attorneys are looking into this breach of protocol. Apparently a couple of corps directors are infuriate that this decision was not cleared through them

But they will march in Preident Obama's Inaugeration Parade.

AGAIN here.

The Musical Unit's in the Parade are Chosen by the STATE party of the winner of the Pres. Election.

Has Nothing to do with any Drum Corps Circuts or Drum Corps Orgs in any way. So if "STATE of Ill. Dem Party" wants Cavies or Phanton. All they have to do is INVITE on of them. Troopers have also done one and many others.)

Edited by OldStyleCorps

The Musical Unit's in the Parade are Chosen by the STATE party of the winner of the Pres. Election.

True.. if Mitt Romney won, Massachusetts was going to be represented in the Inaugural parade by a fleet of Equestrian Horses.

( sorry, couldn't resist )

• 3 months later...

I noticed that as well.

Nice job, G7. :thumbdown:/>/>

I come here a lot, bawker you and I have had some battles over the years. I wonder if people know what is really going on. My Corps is real mum about speaking to me about the Januals(they know I come here). Do you know what is really going on? This is our activity also, I would like to know.