DCA DVD's and CD's - anyone?

leed17

IMHO it's still early.

DCI charged my credit card last week , so I am watching my mail.

Last year DCA was still weeks away at this date , I am cutting them some slack.

I am just hoping for an excellent BluRay at this point.

frankiE

I got my DCI CD's a week ago. The DCA Blu-Ray I ordered at the DCA finals in September. I later added to the CD and the Mini-Corps CD to my order. I have seen nothing from my DCA orders. I actually came to the DCP today to see if anyone has received them yet.

Scott Smith

The last rumpor I heard is they are actually not shipping until at least this upcoming week.

• Like 1

The last rumpor I heard is they are actually not shipping until at least this upcoming week.

Wow, still haven't heard or seen a thing about this - contacted DCA but have not gotten a response and its been a few days now. Anyone know anything about the status of the DCA dvd blu-ray, and cds?????

IMO, Both this year's and last year's media manufacturers have the same underlining problem, they are not communicating with their customers very well (or at all). I have to think that most of the frustration from last year would not have been present had Box5 communicated when delays were happening before customers started to call to ask what is happening and complain (preferably with a simple reason why).

They took email addresses on the order forms, you would think they would have sent out an email some time shortly before or after November 21 to tell us that our orders would not be shipped by November 21, as the receipt claims. (To quote the receipt: "Order Now -- CD's and DVD's shipped by November 21, 2012").

• Like 1

IMO, Both this year's and last year's media manufacturers have the same underlining problem, they are not communicating with their customers very well (or at all). I have to think that most of the frustration from last year would not have been present had Box5 communicated when delays were happening before customers started to call to ask what is happening and complain (preferably with a simple reason why).

They took email addresses on the order forms, you would think they would have sent out an email some time shortly before or after November 21 to tell us that our orders would not be shipped by November 21, as the receipt claims. (To quote the receipt: "Order Now -- CD's and DVD's shipped by November 21, 2012").

Yes, and its also listed on the website as being shipped on Nov 21. It also states that items are IN STOCK if you go to the "shop" section and look at them. I have patience to a point :) I spent a LOT of money for blu-ray, cd, prelims cd and dvd, etc. It was charged back in August, so I am getting a little ancy (sp?) I just wish someone would either update the website with the latest info, or come in DCP and let us know the latest. If there is a delay, fine. Just let me know that so I don't keep checking my mailbox.

• Like 1

all dvds have been shipped as of today....CD's should be done shipping tomorrow.....There was a delay in our Blu-Ray delivery, but they should be out in the next couple of days.

thanks

Mike

Thanks Mike! We appreciate you letting us know the status...

Will those of us who ordered multiple items like the blu-ray, cd and dvd have to wait to get one shipment, or will they be delivered as they become available?

Thanks again

leed17