DCA DVD's and CD's - anyone?

leed17

Thanks Mike! We appreciate you letting us know the status...

Will those of us who ordered multiple items like the blu-ray, cd and dvd have to wait to get one shipment, or will they be delivered as they become available?

Thanks again

leed17

They will be delivered as they become available. CD's went out this morning.....Blu-Ray still waiting to be shipped

Got the DVD I ordered (Alumni show) today and note on original order form that CDs (everything else) will be delivered at a later date.

Took a quick look and wish the National Anthem being played at the ALumni show would have been on the DVD. :sad:/>

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I got my CD's today. I am still waiting on the Blu-Ray.

Scott Smith

Nice job DCA!

I received my alumni spectacular today ( i ordered BluRay of finals ) - thanks for doing the partial shipment.

Much better than a year ago , an excellent production - remember when photos to select corps - great audio - and far superior video work than previous years!

excellent product - a tip of my cap ( er-backwards beret - ) from me!

frankiE

I did not order them myself but talking to a friend that ordered them. Said the entire opener for his show is not there ( Im assuming syncing rights ) And said if he had known that before hand he wouldn't have spent the money on them. So I guess we are starting to run into the Syncing rights in DCA as well now ?