DCA DVD's and CD's - anyone?

leed17

well, as a surprise, I just got the 2012 dvd's. I'll dive in this weekend

Yup got my blu-rays! The actual shows are in AMAZING quality!!! But the only downside is that the root menu isn't all that special. But of course, the shows are the most important thing!!!

Received my Blu Ray, and it doesn't load or read. Went to the DCA website only to find that I cannot call anyone to rectify this I can only email. This is after many notifications that the Blu Rays were selling out and not being re-stocked. This was to be a Christmas gift, let's see how attentive the customer service is.

Received my Blu Ray, and it doesn't load or read. Went to the DCA website only to find that I cannot call anyone to rectify this I can only email. This is after many notifications that the Blu Rays were selling out and not being re-stocked. This was to be a Christmas gift, let's see how attentive the customer service is.

Got mine on Monday - it took a while to load in my Panasonic Blu-ray player, but it did load. Picture is outstanding, as it should be on a blu-ray disc. However, the audio is only Dolby Digital stereo, not even Digital 5.1, much less 5.1 lossless, etc. I don't expect it to be DCI quality audio, but the cost is a little steep for just getting the better picture than the DVD gives.

As mentioned earlier, the menu leaves something to be desired as well.

However, I am thankful for the overall quality, as I think they are better than previous years. Now I have to decide whether I am going to spring for the high camera finals DVD to complete my set :)

Got mine on Monday - it took a while to load in my Panasonic Blu-ray player, but it did load. Picture is outstanding, as it should be on a blu-ray disc. However, the audio is only Dolby Digital stereo, not even Digital 5.1, much less 5.1 lossless, etc. I don't expect it to be DCI quality audio, but the cost is a little steep for just getting the better picture than the DVD gives.

As mentioned earlier, the menu leaves something to be desired as well.

However, I am thankful for the overall quality, as I think they are better than previous years. Now I have to decide whether I am going to spring for the high camera finals DVD to complete my set :)

Tried it on 2 players and it won't load after multiple tries

I was disappointed that there was no high camera option every corps was shown in multi-view only.

Scott Smith

I received my CD and DVD and am very happy with the quality. Received the Blu Ray and it will not work on my player that works fine with other Blu Ray disks. I left a voicemail a week ago and sent an email a few days ago requesting to exchange the disk for another and have not received any response yet. A bit concerned with customer service at this point.

Well anyone get the Finals and/or Minis CDs yet.... Got the Alumni DVD few weeks ago but nada, nichts, nil, zilch, squat, etc on CDs.... worst delay yet.....

Edited by JimF-LowBari