Bye G7!

But seriously folks..As soon as I see G-7 I stop paying attention. I have no idea what is going to happy but I want to remain neutral until I see what really happens. (and I 'm also sick of seeing it too)

Well, based on the filings for your own circuit, it seems your time with us has come to an end G7.

Thanks for offering some entertainment and Holier-than-thou ideas.

I'm sure glad that those of you leading your new endeavor feel that what you did in corps and what you learned means virtually nothing.

I'm glad you did your research on organizations that minimize, and their success.

If not, here are a few samplings of how it has worked.

1. Professional sports-NBA, NFL, MLB have all expanded and added groups, which has hurt them so badly. You're right to limit who can be there.

2. Governments that only want a certain "type"-It sure worked out in the 1920's-1940's in Europe. I mean, Germany, Italy, they worked out well by saying that only certain groups could be in their club. You all must have read Mein Kampf-great read, good ideas, glad you learned from it. I'm sad I took different lessons.

I look forward to hearing how $50-100 tickets in a high school stadium work out with only 7 groups playing. I can't afford that, so I'm going to keep going to shows that don't cost that much with groups that are providing an education to people.

Well, that's all. Just wanted to say goodbye! Take care. As Motel 6 says though, "We'll leave the light on for you"

You don't like the G7?

iBu3a.jpg

• Like 5

Well, based on the filings for your own circuit, it seems your time with us has come to an end G7.

You all must have read Mein Kampf-great read, good ideas, glad you learned from it. I'm sad I took different lessons.

Good grief man, get a freakin' grip.I don't like this G7 biz anymore than you. But you've completely jumped the shark here by associating this group with Adolph Hitler and his group of homicidal, genocidal maniacs responsible for the death of millions of innocent people.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

But... right now, we've hit a point where the activity is not exactly self-sustaining.

I thought even you knew this....drum corps has never been self-sustaining. Even in 1919, drum corps required sponsorship or external fundraising to assist with their costs, smaller though they might have been.

I think we have quite enough G7 threads.

• Like 4