Cadets 2013 Show announcement

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this year's show won't end in a company front.

if it comes out of a Z-pull, I'd be ok with it

Haven't really been a fan of a Cadets show in a while. This sounds like one I am going to like. Very excited!

Z-pulls are boring too. I wanna see something more frenetic and better than that.

set up properly, a Z-Pull is music in motion

• Like 1

I think they are moving away from visual things they have done and are taking a new approach. They will always have crazy drill moves as long as Jeff is writing but with this show, they are retrofitting music around visual concepts they want to experiment with.

They usually develop the visual around musical production. Concepts such as "non-movement" are also being looked at so not sure we are going to see the Cadets status quo. Probably a good thing since they have been "stuck" design wise for several seasons. (exception 2011).

I am looking forward to a very strong Cadets in 2013.

I think they are moving away from visual things they have done and are taking a new approach. They will always have crazy drill moves as long as Jeff is writing but with this show, they are retrofitting music around visual concepts they want to experiment with.

They usually develop the visual around musical production. Concepts such as "non-movement" are also being looked at so not sure we are going to see the Cadets status quo. Probably a good thing since they have been "stuck" design wise for several seasons. (exception 2011).

I am looking forward to a very strong Cadets in 2013.

The only time I want to see the phrase "...like they did in..." is if it is attached to "WIN like they did in 2011".

Try different things...that is the Cadets I like to see.

• Like 1

Rather have a "Z" pull like 2000 or 1998 or 1997.

I'd take any of the above