Blue Knights 2013

looks like the dancing BK hornlines are back...

"full corps choreography"

Very disappointed to hear this. I loved 2011 and 2010 and hoped they'd stick with those types of shows. I personally am not a fan of any type of dancing hornlines - or drumlines.

• Like 5

Very disappointed to hear this. I loved 2011 and 2010 and hoped they'd stick with those types of shows. I personally am not a fan of any type of dancing hornlines - or drumlines.

I'm sort of with you, I loved 2011 and 2010 as well (so did the masses....and the judges) , and was hoping that was the direction they would be going for a while. I will wait to see the show though, maybe it will be great.

• Like 2

No offense... But BK has been GREAT as a dancing/choreography corps for a long time. 2010 and 2011 were great, but our corps is getting back to a style they were very successful at. Perhaps if nothing else someone that doesn't care for dance/body movement can admit the diversity that BK shows year to year is vast. I loved Robbie Billings shows, I loved Marc Sylvester's shows and I'm looking forward to loving JD's shows:) I'm intrigued by the nobeginningnoending idea, it's gonna be a long show:p hahaha

Wes P

• Like 2

I see what u did there:) reality is the horn line will not play less to dance, they'll dance during solis or percussion features, has always been that way:)

I see what u did there:) reality is the horn line will not play less to dance, they'll dance during solis or percussion features, has always been that way:)

oh, so they'll look like Crown, but in Blue

• Like 3

How dare you post information about the show before the Blue Knights are ready. My son's friend's girlfriend's neighbor's lesson teacher's student marches with BK and they are all (every single one) very disappointed and heart-broken that someone would leak information. They couldn't even get anything done last camp because everyone was just crying and crying. They might even fold in protest and go start a street-performing troupe they're so upset over what you've done.

Hyperbole doesn't become you.

Edited by RockyGranite
  • Like 3