Blue Knights 2013

Hahahaha Lol... From what I understand the show was going to be announced after the holidays following some teasers. Don't know who leaked but that would be messy... Haha. Interested to hear more....

Jeff- Like Crown but in Blue Black and White:) haha lol.... For what it's worth Crown and many drum corps dance and probably use Star, BK and others as models.

Wes P

Hahahaha Lol... From what I understand the show was going to be announced after the holidays following some teasers. Don't know who leaked but that would be messy... Haha. Interested to hear more....

Jeff- Like Crown but in Blue Black and White:) haha lol.... For what it's worth Crown and many drum corps dance and probably use Star, BK and others as models.

Wes P

The people who leaked the announcement are right here on DPC...and it wasn't anyone from BK.

• Like 3

Wes P

no offense to BK, but I'm pretty sure Crown isn't using them as a model

• Like 3

I'm sort of with you, I loved 2011 and 2010 as well (so did the masses....and the judges) , and was hoping that was the direction they would be going for a while. I will wait to see the show though, maybe it will be great.

I hope they continue the great direction they took with 'Avian' in 2012. That is one of my favorite shows of any corps in the 2000's. Choreography and all.

• Like 1

BK DECEMBER CAMP A SUCCESS!

12/18/2012

The Blue Knights held their December audition camp over this past weekend at Rachel Noel Middle School in Denver. Over 200 students participated in this “call back” audition camp. A majority of the students in attendance had previously attended an audition in November and were invited to attend the camp in December along with others attending for the first time.

“This was the largest December camp I can remember.” stated Blue Knights Executive Director Mark Arnold. “We had students from throughout the United States, and from as far away as Japan. It’s such a pleasure to work with these tremendous young people who are so talented and motivated to perform and compete at absolutely the high level available.”

“It was an exciting weekend for all of us!” said Blue Knights’ Drum Major CJ Garcia. “Everyone was so pumped up over the show we will be doing this year, and we really got a lot accomplished! The vets in the corps were especially excited about the attendance and level of talent that was there! It was a great feeling and we are all ready to get going on bringing our show together!”

http://www.bknights.org/news/default.asp?id=467

• Like 3

How dare you post information about the show before the Blue Knights are ready. My son's friend's girlfriend's neighbor's lesson teacher's student marches with BK and they are all (every single one) very disappointed and heart-broken that someone would leak information. They couldn't even get anything done last camp because everyone was just crying and crying. They might even fold in protest and go start a street-performing troupe they're so upset over what you've done.

Honestly, it's their own fault. They shouldn't post show hints and announcements on their website with numerical file names.

• Like 2