Finals tickets

I went online as soon as tickets went on sale for finals and had no luck getting anything that was in the 200's or even the 100's. I don't want to spend $125 for each ticket to sit in the nosebleeds. Does anyone have some insider tips on how I can get 2 tickets for finals between 238 and 242, or 138 and 142?

I went online as soon as tickets went on sale for finals and had no luck getting anything that was in the 200's or even the 100's. I don't want to spend $125 for each ticket to sit in the nosebleeds. Does anyone have some insider tips on how I can get 2 tickets for finals between 238 and 242, or 138 and 142?

Your best bet when tickets go on sale is to call Ticketmaster direct and have your sections picked out ahead of time that you want to sit in. So as soon as you get thru to a person on the phone your ready to tell them exactly what section you want.

Or you can wait till the weeks before finals and keep watching Craigslist or the market place on here. I got two seats last year in the Friends of DCI section from someone selling them on here in the Market Place.

Good luck!

I called Ticketmaster and spoke to a person! The result is 2 tickets in 237. When I tried to buy them online, the best I could do was 537, so it definitely paid off to call. See you in Indy! Go Blooooo!!!!!!

Congrats! :thumbup:

We ended up calling ticketmaster directly so we could request a section. It landed us row 1 in section 140!

I joined friends of DCI a few years ago just to get decent tickets, It's not cheap but it does get you inside the 40 on any level you ask for.

Many corps will buy "blocks" of tickets each year that are usually in the better sections, then sell those that they don't sell to their own alumni/corps' members families/etc. Those generally don't become available until late spring, again check Marketplace on here or contact your favorite corps.

I called ticket master as soon as tickets were suppose to be available. I was looking for seats for all three nights (thurs, fri, and sat). Ticket master had only thurs available and in section 140 (the section I wanted), they only had the first row. Ticket master told me that the other nights would not be available until the next day and finals tickets would not be available until wed. I called DCI. They told me that was not the case and they all should be available. I spoke with a fantastic lady at DCI who instantly faxed me an order form. I got section 140 row 11. If you know the stadium it is half way up the lower section right in the middle. Pretty much where we sat last year. Perfect for the sound whore which I am. That day started off as a nightmare, but DCI came through for me.

• Like 2