Carolina Crown 2013

With two camps under their belt, it's time to start talking about Crown 2013 !! I've heard a little here and there and all I've got say is: Crown's 2013 is production is going to be out of this world !!

Any more camp reports folks want to share?

Go Crown!

Meanwhile here's some just posted video from the BOA/ Muncie camp last season.

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

I've heard a few camp recordings and some inklings as to what their source material will be, and I must say I'm excited for them. The music is very mature and the design team seems to be going for a more intellectual show...something I think the corps will need if they hope to topple the Blue Devils.

• Like 3

Drum a little better and make the drill a little more cleanable and who knows, it could be their year.

• Like 1

Crown is always a corps I want to see. Their concept changes ever season but the excellence is consistent. Wouldnt worry about placements

to determine success because so many variables are at play but im sure they will delight as always. :worthy:

• Like 1

I've heard a few camp recordings and some inklings as to what their source material will be, and I must say I'm excited for them. The music is very mature and the design team seems to be going for a more intellectual show.

I have been at both camps and Phan89 is correct it will be a very intellectual show. I'm very interested in seeing how this show develops and the growth during the summer. It's going to be an interesting ride.

They had the Pre-Show and into the opening statement at the December camp and it put a HUGE smile on my face!!

• Like 2