Carolina Crown 2013

Bagels in Space !!

(think about it )

Does this have something to do with History of the World Part II? It's certainly not a Spaceballs references ( which could be thought of as History of the World Part II now that I think about it...)

Ok, I'll apologize in advance that my humor isn't coming across to the rest of you... It's all about the word association I got when you mentioned Bagels in Space....

Crown can play anything and sound great. They have it together in the music department.. :worthy:

Still going with the Paul-Lovatt Cooper angle. Considering what their 2012 show was about, wouldn't it make sense that they also play this Lovatt Cooper tune? It would make a perfect show name, as well. "Walking With Heroes" :worthy:/>

I've been listening to the Friday night broadcasts of http://www.worldofbrass.com/wobradio/index2.php for years and have heard this song and others like Immortal, but adding this drill is really sharp. Nicely done!

on corps reps ... the "announcement" has already occurred ...

show title: E=mc2

music: Also Sprach Zarathustra (Richard Strauss) [2001 A Space Odyssey iconic music], and music of Lovatt Cooper

Still waiting on an "official" announcement from Crown themselves though, just to verify that.