Carolina Crown 2013

I would love to see Crown take it all the way this year! BD has a long history of success and I respect that immensely. BD has always been one of my favorites, but it is time for Crown to have their glory! It's time to stop settling for brass titles and take it all! Give us more of that in-your-face brass!!!!

• Like 3

AFAIK the corps has no holes. If you're basing your question on a youtube video of a practice run through -- don't. Minor things happen on tour and people miss runs. Doesn't mean there's a hole to fill.

I was basing it on the Sanford competition I saw on the fan network. So it's not a fan made video but the one from their actual competition, and there were clearly at least 2 holes, or they had horrible spacing which I know can't be right during a competition.Crown brings their game when they go into competition mode, so theres no way that can be bad spacing, just holes.

Thought I would share what I found doing my daily rounds of YouTube today. I'm really starting to get a vibe from this show. I would love marching this corps just so I can play an amazing book, and so I could learn under Matt Harloff (I believe that's the sir's name).
  • Like 5

Thought I would share what I found doing my daily rounds of YouTube today. I'm really starting to get a vibe from this show. I would love marching this corps just so I can play an amazing book, and so I could learn under Matt Harloff (I believe that's the sir's name).

Thanks, nice find! That brought a smile to my face!

When the trumpets come in, it's like driving a tack on those triplets!

GREAT JOB CROWN out WEST... now bring it EAST! I can't wait to see this show live in Dekalb in two weeks. :thumbup:

CAROLINA CROWN 81.2

BLUE DEVILS 80.9

GO CROWN!!