Carolina Crown 2013

I won't assume that those are the only cuts until I get the Blu-ray in hand. LOL! I just know that things can change. Look at 2008. DCI didn't know about the problems with Phantom's show until after the first batch of DVD's were created and ready to be shipped.

I do want to say that it feels like there are fewer rights issues, so far, this year than in past seasons. So, that's good.

Please excuse my ignorance but what problems were there with Phantom's show in 08? I wasn't aware that there were any.

Please excuse my ignorance but what problems were there with Phantom's show in 08? I wasn't aware that there were any.

They had to cut out about 1:15 of the show right after the opener due to rights issues. That little percussion feature was taken out. I never knew what it was myself because I was lucky enough to get my DVD's and CD's from the first batch. I've known about the cuts since 2008, but just didn't know what was lost until I watched the Champions vol. 2 Blu-ray and compared it to the DVD I got from the first batch made in 2008.

They had to cut out about 1:15 of the show right after the opener due to rights issues. That little percussion feature was taken out. I never knew what it was myself because I was lucky enough to get my DVD's and CD's from the first batch. I've known about the cuts since 2008, but just didn't know what was lost until I watched the Champions vol. 2 Blu-ray and compared it to the DVD I got from the first batch made in 2008.

Oh wow. Definitely didn't know about that. All I've ever seen is the show as it is now with the cut. Thanks for the info.