Carolina Crown 2013

Exactly. Because Crown's involvement in the G7 directly effects how entertaining the show is going to be. Couldn't agree more.

I'm sure the show will be highly entertaining, but by signing onto a DCI split/coup attempt that can only hurt the lower tier corps, they put a really bad taste in my mouth.

And as for CrownBaritone's comment, I fully support the marchers, but I think Crown is doing you guys wrong by supporting Hop's plan, and I think you and everyone in the drum corps community will be far worse off once the dust settles.

I'm not trying to stir anything up. I'm just saying it's disappointing and the side effect is that I don't really care what their show is, and I won't be making an effort to see it this year. :sad:

• Like 7

For once I'd love to see a show title called "random songs we put together as a show idea" or something to that effect.

Sounds very dada. :ph34r:

• Like 9

I'm performing with another corps at a couple of the same shows as them, but I'll do my best to be in the stands by the time they're on. 2012 made them my favorite corps, and I'm not going to miss a chance to see them live, especially after a year like that. Whatever is going on with the G7, I'll be there to see amazing performers putting on an amazing show. Looking forward to the show announcement whenever it happens.

• Like 3

I hope this year's Crown show will have a very intelligent design. The thought of that brass sound always makes my hair stand up. Hopefully 2013 will follow the formula they've established over the past few years.

Cannot wait :)

• Like 3

I was very impressed with what I heard at their camp today! I think I have a pretty good idea what their theme will be based on what I heard today. I don't wanna be "that guy" and leak anything they don't want to be released, but I will say that I'm pretty sure that a large population of people somewhere in the south will really enjoy their this year's preshow!

• Like 4

They look nice and full. Not an easy thing this time of year when kids are flying back to school after winter break. Good for them..