Carolina Crown 2013

So profound was the sound quality in that horn line, they needed no words to express it....wait

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2H2JwssB8wE- Carolina Crown

http://www.youtube.c...tb5po3Ll7Nw- The Academy

Video of yesterday performance

Thank you so much for keeping us updated on the videos. Now if you can find me a peek into the Secret Society, it'll be much appreciated :)

Thank you so much for keeping us updated on the videos. Now if you can find me a peek into the Secret Society, it'll be much appreciated :)

I been trying to find some but when I do find them, I will post them ASAP.

Man, they are fantastic. All three sections. Just great. Drums MUCH improved.

The show and the "look" just aren't doing it for me though. The shako (or whatever it is) makes them appear to be not-very-tall, and the purple with black makes them practically invisible, which is disappointing because they looked HUGE in the cream uniforms.

I don't understand why the Also Sprach thing is so long. They are about 45 seconds over maximum length right now... possible that a part of the intro is supposed to be a warm up?

• Like 3

For the first time in a very long time I really like the overlaid voice in this production. Won’t see it live until Saturday but it seems a bit unbalanced, might be better if they tried it at half volume? Might they experiment with the balance as the season progresses?

Edited by Hrothgar15

That drum break with the run (that's seems to go on-forever) is probably going to be one of my favorite moments of the season.

I heard it live during a rehearsal, and it is awesome live.

That was my favorite part when I watched em rehearse as well, just amazing.