12-21-12

Stu

If the world comes to an end today, I may regret spending time on DCP rather than mending broken fences, telling the people I care about most how I feel, and thanking God and being appreciative of what life has given me. Of course the end of the world would have one advantage--only two Christmas gifts have been purchased, cards are not even started, let alone "in the mail" and Christmas is approaching. At least I'd have an excuse for not having finished these tasks unless the people I should be remembering at Christmas are standing at the pearly gates wondering why I put off Christmas tasks to the last minute again this year. I'll blame George Hopkins and the Cadets. Everyone blames George for all the ills of drum corps and the larger world, and as much as I enjoyed "12.25" last summer, it looks like it didn't get me enough of a holiday mood to shop early even though their souvenir booth reminded us Christmas is coming.

Well, I have to get back to work. It is raining outside, but it's water, not fire and brimstone. If we don't meet in Heaven by the end of the day, have a wonderful Christmas, Hanukah (well that's over, hope you enjoyed the 8 days) or Kwanza, or however you celebrate, enjoy!

P.S.: 12.25 is great to listen to while driving to malls. It can relieve stress while finding a parking space and the drum corps sounds remind us summer is not that far away.

Edited by Tim K

still here...............

since today is supposed to be the last day you obviously would still be here today. it's the end of the day and tomorrow that's supposed to suck

If the Mayans were that clever......... they'd still be around.

still here...............

The temperature is expected to get a bit warmer today however. ( Mayan Global Warming ? ) And I never did get my Mayan pinup calendar this year going all the way back to Miss January, and now the year and the earth is just about up with no renewal subscription opportunities for next year.... darn it.

http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127967&p=1783891

since today is supposed to be the last day you obviously would still be here today. it's the end of the day and tomorrow that's supposed to suck

Perhaps...but how come there are 8 Mayans in line ahead of me at Hammacher Schlemmer!

Perhaps...but how come there are 8 Mayans in line ahead of me at Hammacher Schlemmer!

Its the Mayan " G7 ", plus 1 floater.

• Like 2