Dear George: Please stop.

I get e-mails every few days from a Nigerian prince, telling me I've inherited millions of dollars but I need to send him my bank account number.

So this is nothing. :ph34r:

• Like 1

You're kind of missing the point...

She loves the Cadets. Admires the kids that march in any corps. Even looked me in the eye and proclaimed that, in her opinion, "Angels & Demons" thoroughly deserved to win.

Unsubscribing means she misses every announcement from the corps, not just George's solicitations.

That's what the post was getting at.

So she just wants the emails she's interested in and doesn't want to receive the emails she's *not* interested in?

oookkk...doh.gif

• Like 2

So she just wants the emails she's interested in and doesn't want to receive the emails she's *not* interested in?

oookkk...doh.gif

Would be interesting to see if spam filters register a hit on any of the emails. One we have has been diverting some emails from a hospital to the Spam folder. Kicker is they're not money requests but tips for dealing with medical problems or healthy living tips. No rhyme or reason for what gets diverted... just check Spam folder and there they are. :blink:/>

You know the place Fran... big joint in downtown Ball-mer..... go down I-83 and turn left at Fayette.....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

You know the place Fran... big joint in downtown Ball-mer..... go down I-83 and turn left at Fayette.....

Sure do. The "other" Hopkins. :tongue:

You're kind of missing the point...

Unsubscribing means she misses every announcement from the corps, not just George's solicitations.

Oh my God, the horror. This is SUCH a dilemna and an earth shaking decision for her... and you. I hope in the end you both can put your collective heads together and figure out how to get the cherished Cadets announcements, but without the money solicitation from them. Nobody should have to put up with the horrors of a request for money donations. I can feel your pain and anquish in your lengthy post, and hope you soon find a satisfactory final solution to your angst with this.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

They started going straight to my gmail's spam folder.

Just unsubscribe. I'm sure you can brief her on the latest news, as you are taking part in a drum corps discussion board, where literally every tiny and inane thing gets dissected down to the lepton.

to save other's the trouble: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lepton

well... I was going to quote the part that explains it, but I barely understand the basics on the wiki page. So: leptons are things that are very small. The end.

Showing nothing but contempt for my former corps, she beheld the epic that was "Spartacus," lost her mind and promptly became the biggest Regiment fanboygirl since Cesario took his bath in melted Wonka bars.

spitting.gifbiggrin.gifthumbup.gif:laughing:

Oh man that is one of the funniest posts I have ever seen!

Oh my God, the horror. This is SUCH a dilemna and an earth shaking decision for her... and you. I hope in the end you both can put your collective heads together and figure out how to get the cherished Cadets announcements, but without the money solicitation from them. Nobody should have to put up with the horrors of a request for money donations. I can feel your pain and anquish in your lengthy post, and hope you soon find a satisfactory final solution to your angst with this.

I think I'm beginning to like you...

I think I'm beginning to like you...

...... yeah, but have I moved ahead of Dana Holgorsen yet on your Like Meter, wvu80 ?