Buglers Hall of Fame Springfield Regional

BIG BARI 3

Once again the Melha Shriners Drum Corps is proud to announce that we will be hosting the 3rd annual Buglers Hall of Fame Springfield Regional I&E and Mini Corps Show.

The show will be February 9 at the Melha Shrine Center 133 Longhill St Springfield MA and will start at 1PM.

Several units have already contacted me for sign up information so it looks as if this will our largest show to date.

As we confirm which corps/ensembles will be in attendance I will post them on this forum.

So, SAVE THE DATE!

Dan B.

• 2 weeks later...

We have recieved word that St Kevin Emerald Knights will be competing as a mini corps for this show. Marksmen have also said they will also enter the mini competition, as well as doing a full corps exhibition.

Watch this post for more as we get confirmations in.

Dan

• Like 1

Centurians have just confirmed they will be appearing in exhibition. :thumbup:/>

CT Alumni have also expressed interest in coming this year as well. They have always wowed the crowd here and we are looking forward to their return! :worthy:/>

Once again the Melha Shriners Drum Corps is proud to announce that we will be hosting the 3rd annual Buglers Hall of Fame Springfield Regional I&E and Mini Corps Show.

The show will be February 9 at the Melha Shrine Center 133 Longhill St Springfield MA and will start at 1PM.

Several units have already contacted me for sign up information so it looks as if this will our largest show to date.

As we confirm which corps/ensembles will be in attendance I will post them on this forum.

So, SAVE THE DATE!

Dan B.

Best of luck with your show, Dan. And don't forget, 2 weeks later, on February 23, is the Skyliners "Metropolitan Regional Championships" in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey.

Hope to see lots of you readers there as well. Both affairs are great afternoons of drum corps fun and games, along with an adult beverage or two.

Everyone always has a wonderful time.

Ray

Edited by Ray Priester
  • Like 1

Best of luck with your show, Dan. And don't forget, 2 weeks later, on February 23, is the Skyliners "Metropolitan Regional Championships" in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey.

Hope to see lots of you readers there as well. Both affairs are great afternoons of drum corps fun and games, along with an adult beverage or two.

Everyone always has a wonderful time.

Ray

Thanks Ray, and the same to you! I know that your show will get some entries from up here.

Adult beverages? In drum corps? YUP!

Centurians have just confirmed they will be appearing in exhibition. :thumbup:/>/>

CT Alumni have also expressed interest in coming this year as well. They have always wowed the crowd here and we are looking forward to their return! :worthy:/>/>

If you haven't already, it sounds like you guys should try and set up a mini-reunion for the Targets, Olympians, Monarchs, Cavaliers and other corps from the Springfield/Pittsfield MA area (Red Knights?) ... could bolster the attendance and participation quite a bit ...

:-)

If you haven't already, it sounds like you guys should try and set up a mini-reunion for the Targets, Olympians, Monarchs, Cavaliers and other corps from the Springfield/Pittsfield MA area (Red Knights?) ... could bolster the attendance and participation quite a bit ...

:-)

We may try for a Western Mass Drum Corps Reunion in the future.

We have been recruiting from these corps, and currently have playing with Melha former Targets, Olympians, and Marksmen. Red Knights are sending members to compete in the individuals, :thumbup:/> And we will be getting extensive media coverage before the event. That should get the interest up throughout Western Mass!

And, for added interest our drum judge is a former Interstatesman!

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

I have just confirmed that The Missilemen Alumni from Winthrop MA will be appearing in Exhibition! :thumbup:/>

So, we now have Melha Drum Corps, Missilemen, Marksmen, Centurians, and CT Alumni to finish the show! What a line up!

Unfortunately, I have also recieved word that St Kevin's will not be able to come, :sad:/> so if anyone is interested in bringing a mini we welcome you!

We have recieved many individual entries but could always use more.

Come on, you know you want to!

Dan

The line up looks great!

11 Individuals

2 Percussion ensembles

2 Brass ensembles

1 Mini

4 Corps in exhibition

Doors open at 12 with a pre show band concert starting at 12:15

See you there!