Buglers Hall of Fame "Metro Regional" I&E Show

cvayda

New York Skyliners Alumni Present the 2013 BHoF "Metro Regional" I&E Show

Written by Charles Vayda, Public Relations, N.Y. Skyliners Alumni (Saturday, Dec 29, 2012)

The N.Y. Skyliners Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps is once again proud to host one of the four Regional I&E shows as part of the 2013 Bugler's Hall of Fame 6th annual North American Championships. This will include events for Brass and Percussion, Individual and Ensemble, Mixed Ensemble, and Mini-corps.

The "Metro Regional"

Saturday, February 23, 2013

VFW Post 4591 located at 513 Veterans Place

Hasbrouck Heights NJ 07604

The doors will open at noon with the competition getting underway starting at 1pm. There is a $10 admission fee at the door for all spectators. As in the past, this will be a great day for some good old fashioned drum corps performances and comradery. Bring a friend or family and join in on the fun. Our kitchen and bar will be opened.

A special performance by the New York Skyliners Alumni Drum and Bugle will follow the I&E event.

The other regional shows scheduled are:

• February 9, 2013 "The Springfield Regional" 133 Long hill St, Springfield, MA. 1 pm.

• March 2, 2013 "The Philadelphia Regional" K of C Hall 235 Limekiln Pike, Glenside, PA.1pm

• March 23, 2013 "The Boston Regional" IBEW Hall Local 103, 256 Freeport St Boston, MA.1 pm

These regional shows culminate in the 6th annual North American Championships show to be held on:

• April 27, 2013 at the Holiday Inn 1070 Main St., Bridgeport, CT.

The complete package of Rules / Instructions / Application for all shows participants can be found at and downloaded from: http://www.buglershalloffame.com/ under the "EVENTS" tab.

For additional information or any questions regarding the competition, please email: bhof2@optonline.net

Mail all entry forms and fees to:

Anthony R. Convertito

2490 Black Rock Tpke

Suite 295

Fairfield, CT 06825

For directions to the Skyliners Alumni VFW Post, please visit our website: http://www.skyalumni.org or contact our corps director Rich Evans at: skyalumdirector@hotmail.com

Edited by cvayda
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Less than week away !!

This coming Sat at:

VFW Post 4591

513 Veterans Place

Hasbrouck Heights NJ 07604

NY Skyliners Alumni will debut the 2013 music program.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday ... this is Sky Alumni's 5th year partnering with the BHOF to break the drum corps winter doldrums ... great fans ... great competitors ... great food ... great beverage ... great day to join the SIDEliners at the BUY BUCKY A BEER BOOTH ... we were gonna have a kissing booth for him but he can't find his teeth!!!! ... oi vey!!!!

Anyway ... come along and have some fun and join the jamboree ... you'll even get to see Sky unveil their 2013 show ...

Andy "your cordial MC" Lisko

liquid donations graciously accepted

:w00t:

• Like 1

I was hoping to get to this one...but I have a "real" gig with the Blues Band.

I know how Bucky feels though, I lost my bottom partial in the parking lot at Wal mart and it got ran over by a snow plow. They are getting fixed I hope.

BTW...the list is out for BHOF 2013 inductees...strong again!

Donny

yes...correct Frank. Nominees is what I meant to say.

DA

what Ray ommitted was that you can bring anyone to this show......especially old guys with gray hair who look like Bucky and invite them all to the Buy Bucky a Beer booth..well some body needed to say it and inasmuch I am unable to attend or partake it's gonna be up the the drum corps community to be there.............. :thumbup:

Less than 48 hours now!!!!

Hope to see a lot of you there at the show. Bring your friends and family too!

Ray

what Ray ommitted was that you can bring anyone to this show......especially old guys with gray hair who look like Bucky and invite them all to the Buy Bucky a Beer booth..well some body needed to say it and inasmuch I am unable to attend or partake it's gonna be up the the drum corps community to be there.............. :thumbup:/>

And our esteemed MC cannot be there as well. His Mom was hospitalized last night and he did not want to stray too far from home.

So, we will have a guest MC or two for the event tomorrow.

Best wishes and good thoughts for Andy's Mom.

Hopefully the rest of you will be there! We're taking names!!!

Ray

Amen, brother Ray........positive thoughts and prayers going out to the entire family

And our esteemed MC cannot be there as well. His Mom was hospitalized last night and he did not want to stray too far from home.

So, we will have a guest MC or two for the event tomorrow.

Best wishes and good thoughts for Andy's Mom.

Hopefully the rest of you will be there! We're taking names!!!

Ray