Buglers Hall of Fame "Metro Regional" I&E Show

cvayda

Good show today... had a wonderful time catching up with some old friends!!!

(No, I was NOT the guest emcee. LOL. That honor went to Bob Gironda!)

Best wishes to Andy and his mom... I hope all goes well.

Good thoughts for Andy's mom!

I'm sure Vito did a great job as Andy's fill in. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Good show today... had a wonderful time catching up with some old friends!!!

(No, I was NOT the guest emcee. LOL. That honor went to Bob Gironda!)

Best wishes to Andy and his mom... I hope all goes well.

Glad you made it to the show, Fran! Enjoyed seeing you and so many others. Enjoyed the good-natured banter over dinner too.

It's nice to have some 'down time' every now and then also. Besides, I don't think anyone would have recognized you in plain clothes.

I guess you made it to your hotel OK. Have a good day tomorrow with WS.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Be well!

Glad you made it to the show, Fran! Enjoyed seeing you and so many others. Enjoyed the good-natured banter over dinner too.

It's nice to have some 'down time' every now and then also. Besides, I don't think anyone would have recognized you in plain clothes.

Be well!

My thanks to all for the well wishes for my Mother ... pray for her comfort at thie point ... her numbers are improving slightly but, at 98, there are other challenges ...

Glad the show went ok ... I'm sure Vito did a stand up job ... my personal choice would have been for Solomon to take over ... his delivery would have certainly been unique ... Ray's the only one who'll understand that one ...

Andy

• Like 1

My thanks to all for the well wishes for my Mother ... pray for her comfort at thie point ... her numbers are improving slightly but, at 98, there are other challenges ...

Glad the show went ok ... I'm sure Vito did a stand up job ... my personal choice would have been for Solomon to take over ... his delivery would have certainly been unique ... Ray's the only one who'll understand that one ...

Andy

Thanks a bunch! Do have any idea how long it's going to take to flush that picture from what's left of my mind???????

Be well!

Thanks, Ray... great to see you again, and you're right... dinner was fun. Amazing how we all can laugh now at stuff that ticked us off 30-40 years ago! LOL

Made it to the hotel with no problem... despite the miserable weather!!!

I guess it was right for "Archie" to get this "Alumni" type thing going. (Now carried over in other area's of Drum Corps like BOHF).

After all they were the "Musketeer's": "All for one. One for All" Corps.

Thanks for remembering 2B.......see that you're a re-enactor, but I don't remember you from the original Civil War......remember we put it all together in 1975 for the parade in '76 and it kept going......dream in '78 was one of the greatest moments history (IMHO, then came the 3 year resurrection, after which another phoenix....what great stage shows from '88 thru '95 and continuing today........

Guido AFO/OFA

I guess it was right for "Archie" to get this "Alumni" type thing going. (Now carried over in other area's of Drum Corps like BOHF).

After all they were the "Musketeer's": "All for one. One for All" Corps.