DCI Hall of Fame nominations

Now is the time to submit nominations to DCI for the DCI Hall of Fame. The deadline for the submission of letters is February 15. Further info is available elsewhere.

Someone please nominate Jack Bevins. I would if I had the time, or the lyrical skills to write a nomination.

• Like 1

Someone please nominate Jack Bevins. I would if I had the time, or the lyrical skills to write a nomination.

I'd LOVE to see that!

It took three tries for us to get Brandt Crocker in. Steve Rondinaro has been nominated three times and I keep hearing, "I thought he was already in."

I sent out inquires several months ago about someone helping me co-nominate Bill Cook.

Bill had two favorite directors whom he adored. One was George Bonfiglio. The other was Jack Bevins.

Here is a link to the current members of the Hall of Fame:

Hall of Fame

Edited by kickhaltsforlife

Jack called me up two weeks before DCI last year and was looking for someone to travel with. One of the better trips I have ever been on. The stories we shared made the trip go by so fast.

Matt Harloff

This man took the Carolina Crown Hornline, which was 16th place in 2003, to winning THREE brass titles in under a decade (many would argue that the corps should have won brass in 2008 and 2010 as well). His committment to excellence is unmatched, and the impact that his brass section has had on the activity is nothing short of remarkable.

Edited by Phan89
  • Like 3

Steve Rondinaro is NOT in the DCI Hall of Fame? Is that possibly true? My uncle started in drum corps after watching that guy announce DCI on PBS in freaking 1980! He was so excited to meet him with the corps. I marched for a couple years with a smaller corps, then I had to quit for work a few years ago. I needed a corps fix and went to the movie theater last August. Rondinaro was still at it. And he's not in the Hall of Fame? How does that happen? .

• Like 1