Big Announcement from DCI coming Friday

But I just perfected the horse riding dance! Michael Cesario and I are supposed to replicate it at the Finals opening ceremony.

I would pay real cash money to see that.

• Like 1

1358478012[/url]' post='3240246']

They are bringing European Corps to US to compete in DCI.

This is an interesting prediction, and while it probably wouldn't shake up things all that much this year. It could make things different down the road, and it would add variety.

Decoding the message of the image...

Ongoing peace talks between DCI and G7 have recently been moderated by Kim Jong Un. Unable to come to a deal acceptable to both sides, Kim Jong Un has resolved the issue by declaring himself Supreme Leader of DCI, which he is currently in the process of relocating from Indianpolis to Pyongyang.

The battle referred to is DCI's new mission, to spread truth about the evils of the US and South Korea, while still managing to take their money (hence the Twitter image).

The Supreme Leader chose DCI specifically for this purpose, as it has considerable experience in somehow generating significant revenues from those it gets along with the least. smile.gif

Pyongyang's a nice city. The one hotel that has running water would be a great HQ for any championship. And the "Dear Leader Dome" is a terrific indoor venue. It even has electricity available three or four days a week.

They are bringing European Corps to US to compete in DCI.

We've already had some of those, including more recent visits by Beatrix from Holland in 2008 and Strängnäs from Sweden in 2008 and 2010. Both corps even had even did a short mini tour prior to the World Championships.

Pyongyang's a nice city. The one hotel that has running water would be a great HQ for any championship. And the "Dear Leader Dome" is a terrific indoor venue. It even has electricity available three or four days a week.

While the electricity is "available," you've got to "know someone" to get it turned on in the hotel. Next time you're there, drop my name and they'll also deliver a nice little cheese basket to your room.

• Like 2

Well, it's already Friday in Indianapolis and still there's no announcement. Figures... devil.gif

Indianapolis traded DCI for Midget Wrestling World Championships. DCI will now be held in Visalia California.