Big Announcement from DCI coming Friday

Hmmm; some of those are foreign coins. Does anyone know which country?

Putting the INTER in Drum Corps International?

Not sure what the Korean money has to do with it either, unless whoever posted the pic just flew back from Seoul.

:tongue:/>/>

That's Korean money? Now it makes sense, based on a conversation I had a month ago. Is there any Thai money in that as well?

Okay...if this bears out, it's going to be an announcement of something fun that will bring lots more people into the sphere of the activity. And that's all I can say for now, because I might be wrong.

But if I am wrong, someone's got some 'splainin' to do. :ph34r:

That's Korean money? Now it makes sense, based on a conversation I had a month ago. Is there any Thai money in that as well?

Okay...if this bears out, it's going to be an announcement of something fun that will bring lots more people into the sphere of the activity. And that's all I can say for now, because I might be wrong.

But if I am wrong, someone's got some 'splainin' to do. :ph34r:/>

Yep, current exchange rate shows that person has about $1.89 worth of Won in the pile. Time to hit the dollar menu at McDonalds!

It could be worse:

1 US dollar = 1160 Iraqi dinar.

This is actually an improvement from when I left there 9 years ago. At the time, the official exchange rate was around 10,000 dinar to the dollar.

No More Open Class?

All corps are World Class - All on the same sheets.

It would interesting if this is the case. One WC director told me about this last fall that you could almost count on DCI turning into one class. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

But if I am wrong, someone's got some 'splainin' to do. :ph34r:/>

Korean??? Please no PSY... please no PSY.......

• Like 3

Okay this came to me in a niquil induced sleep....but the Big News Is:

IN a effort to thwart the G7 the G13 (Corps 8th - 20th) make a million dollar deal with Baskin Robbins who will create a flavor for each corps and will provide all the ice cream the corps can eat, with a Grand Baskin Robbins Championships Set of 10 Shows across the country....all this and the Trophy has a cherry on top.... so the G7 would be left in the back of the freezer looking out ....

Ooops ... Internet belched....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I have a feeling that on Friday at 4pm about 1500 people that are in DCI's social media realm with say "okay". About 50 people on DCP with dog pile the announcement for a few days and the ensuing thread will die within the week.