My Open Letter to the "G7" and the activity as a whole

Yes! the ability if some to scape goat GH even from the G7 stand point is terrible!

Use GH as a scapegoat and stand behind him or use GH as the common enemy of drum corps. The man cannot win to be abused like that! He is truly working only toward the betterment of Youth... Those that think GH are the cause of issues need only to see the big picture. He isn't the reason Glassmen and Teal aren't on the field this year.

what if Gmen and Teal had some more money that last year got funneled to the G7?

• Like 2

I have been mostly “silent” on DCP for a number of months now

Snipped

I agree with most of whats in your "Open Letter" but I feel compelled to ask: Did you send this letter to any of the G7 directors or is it just another rant on DCP?

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

Getting rid of Open Class would not mean getting rid of the corps. It means they would compete in a different division.

Like...Open Class?

• Like 3

I agree with most of whats in your "Open Letter" but I feel compelled to ask: Did you send this letter to any of the G7 directors or is it just another rant on DCP?

SFZFAN - I actually sent an email to the entire DCI board that encompassed what I wrote on DCP plus some addtitional thoughts (which will not be shared here).

• Like 2

Please allow me to respond to the questions I was asked or remove his post aswell.

New threads are for New Topics. This is a discussion of another thread with the same topic.

Agreed: why feed the ego of "that guy" who feels like he has to create a special thread to discus something that already has an active thread :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'd vote #2: wouldn't get the egotistical satisfaction of sending a letter that could, I don't know, actually maybe affect something (or at least a letter that could get your voice heard through legit means to the correct people)