Which will be the First "G-7" to Disown Hopkin's Letter?

It has been delivered, disseminated, read, reviled & debated.

The only question NOW is who will be the 1st corps to DISOWN Hopkins and his "Ultimatum Letter".

Care for a poll?

:-)

• Like 3

None of them...

even the poor Cavaliers that tried to play victim the first time around in 2010 haven't tried to play that card again.

The other G7 will continue to try and take and take, because they figure there are no negative ramifications. Worst case scenario is status quo. This is why the other corps should heavily consider punitive action if this doesn't stop.

• Like 1

Now I know I'm old - I don't even know about the letter, and I follow George on Twitter. maybe I've gone from being a dinosaur to being a fossil?

• Like 1

Now I know I'm old - I don't even know about the letter, and I follow George on Twitter. maybe I've gone from being a dinosaur to being a fossil?

Ray, the letter is not that big of a deal.

Only the future of DCI hanging in the balance. :tongue:

• Like 1

I feel like this will kinda go away now tho because of the new SoundSport and Drumline Battle things....

• Like 1

For me, and keep in mind I don't believe a split will happen, forever the optimist, or perhaps blind fool. But if i were to venture a guess I'd say it's a tie between Crown or Bluecoats. Crown loves being the audience's sweethearts, but the fans of the G7 are generally not the ones who show adulation for Crown, so I think they'd go where the love can be found and I don't think it will be with the crowd that thought "Cabaret Voltaire" was a masterpiece or that Cavaliers just had an off year. Bluecoats is another possibility. They make very wise decisions. A dark horse though still a possibility would be Phantom Regiment.

I'd love it to be Blue Devils. As champions fifteen times, and many times the standard bearers, I'd love to see them take a leadership role for remaining. I'd also love to see SCV take a stand against it since for many, SCV is the embodiment of DCI. If Cavies are stronger this year, I'd love to see them take charge and stand up, but if they are not as strong as in the past, it might not matter much and people would see it as self-preservation.

Longshot: Cadets. George Hopkins has all kinds of ideas--some forward thinking others controversial--but the corps is one of the more traditional when it comes to performances.

Longshot: Cadets. George Hopkins has all kinds of ideas--some forward thinking others controversial--but the corps is one of the more traditional when it comes to performances.

So The Cadets, directed by George Hopkins, will be the first G7 corps to disown the George Hopkins' letter?? I'm confused...

1358748936[/url]' post='3241199']

So The Cadets, directed by George Hopkins, will be the first G7 corps to disown the George Hopkins' letter?? I'm confused...

Iit was an attempt at humor, I guess not a very good one.