Which will be the First "G-7" to Disown Hopkin's Letter?

But it's been civil for the most part.

Blackie: If you do have an inside mole feeding you info, or if you happen to be there, please let time take its own course. When you write stuff like "for the most part," people are going to wonder what's not civil, etc. It seems that neither side is leaking anything, and I respect that. We've come this far. Please, let's let them continue and hopefully find the common ground that unites us all in our love of drum corps.

...Unless you find out everyone ordered the same item for lunch in the spirit of unity...then by all means, spill it. :smile:/>

[Edited for typo.]

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 3

Blackie: If you do have an inside mole feeding you info, or if you happen to be there, please let time take its own course. When you write stuf like "for the most part," people are going to wonder what's not civil, etc. It seems that neither side is leaking anything, and I respect that. We've come this far. Please, let's let them continue and hopefully find the common ground that unites us all in our love of drum corps.

...Unless you find out everyone ordered the same item for lunch in the spirit of unity...then by all means, spill it. :smile:/>

Here here!

I'd love to know, but I don't wanna know... you know? :smile:

So, does anyone know who's been elected to the DCI Board of Directors?

I thought you knew. :ph34r:

• Like 2

Here here!

I'd love to know, but I don't wanna know... you know? :smile:/>

Just for the record it's "HEAR! HEAR!" Just a parlimentary expression, but being the jackass that I am I thought that I would bring it up anyway. :tongue:

I thought you knew. :ph34r:/>/>

Let's look at the facts. Blackie Nevada is known to leak some small stuff the DCI board has decided not to release. An anagram for "Blackie Nevada" is Cavie Band Leak. Perhaps Blackie Nevada is a bando wannabe of one of the G7 corps and has chosen to live the corps experience vicariously through the leaks. Another important fact is another anagram for the screen name is Bad Cavie Ankle. I'd look for someone wearing a Cavies t-shirt wearing an ankle brace. Then there's also A Cavie Band Elk. Look for a Cavie t-shirt on someone wearing an ankle brace from a band whose mascot in an elk.

I think I'm on to something. Either that or I'm on something.

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 1

Let's look at the facts. Blackie Nevada is know to leak some small stuff the DCI board has decided not to release. An anagram for "Blackie Nevada" is Cavie Band Leak. Perhaps Blackie Nevada is a bando wannabe of one of the G7 corps and has chosen to live the corps experience vicariously through the leaks. Another important fact is another anagram for the screen name is Bad Cavie Ankle. I'd look for someone wearing a Cavies t-shirt wearing an ankle brace. Then there's also A Cavie Band Elk. Look for a Cavie t-shirt on someone wearing an ankle brace from a band whose mascot in an elk.

Naval Baked Ice... just sayin' ph34r.gif

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

Let's look at the facts. Blackie Nevada is know to leak some small stuff the DCI board has decided not to release. An anagram for "Blackie Nevada" is Cavie Band Leak. Perhaps Blackie Nevada is a bando wannabe of one of the G7 corps and has chosen to live the corps experience vicariously through the leaks. Another important fact is another anagram for the screen name is Bad Cavie Ankle. I'd look for someone wearing a Cavies t-shirt wearing an ankle brace. Then there's also A Cavie Band Elk. Look for a Cavie t-shirt on someone wearing an ankle brace from a band whose mascot in an elk.

I absolutely agree with everything you just said. I need to go now and get a prescription refilled.

• Like 1