Which will be the First "G-7" to Disown Hopkin's Letter?

Let's look at the facts. Blackie Nevada is know to leak some small stuff the DCI board has decided not to release. An anagram for "Blackie Nevada" is Cavie Band Leak. Perhaps Blackie Nevada is a bando wannabe of one of the G7 corps and has chosen to live the corps experience vicariously through the leaks. Another important fact is another anagram for the screen name is Bad Cavie Ankle. I'd look for someone wearing a Cavies t-shirt wearing an ankle brace. Then there's also A Cavie Band Elk. Look for a Cavie t-shirt on someone wearing an ankle brace from a band whose mascot in an elk.

I think I'm on to something. Either that or I'm on something.

Actually I think it might be an elk wearing a Cavie's shirt playing a trumpet.

• Like 1

I actually would pay to see that. :tongue:

I absolutely agree with everything you just said. I need to go now and get a prescription refilled.

Be sure to get enough for all of us here.

Elk are only known for playing saxophones, so I thi...

OH MY HEAVENS...I JUST CRACKED THE CODE!

• Like 1

A friend e-mailed a letter from "the 7" dated Jan. 9th. If this is the letter you all have discussed, this old dude is a little late to the game. First thoughts are the author needs to learn how to spell the Crusaders directors last name. It seems like the 7 are pleading to sit at the table. That's already been done, but I wish they had called the 7's bluff. The 7 need the others to act as their feeder corps for experienced talent. Granted, the mm will blow off this family feud and go top seven hunting anyways. Hopefully the non 7 directors will play hardball during every topic discussed from now on even if it's about the easiest item on the to do list.

A friend e-mailed a letter from "the 7" dated Jan. 9th. If this is the letter you all have discussed, this old dude is a little late to the game. First thoughts are the author needs to learn how to spell the Crusaders directors last name. It seems like the 7 are pleading to sit at the table. That's already been done, but I wish they had called the 7's bluff. The 7 need the others to act as their feeder corps for experienced talent. Granted, the mm will blow off this family feud and go top seven hunting anyways. Hopefully the non 7 directors will play hardball during every topic discussed from now on even if it's about the easiest item on the to do list.

sounds like the same one, it was postedin the 100 page thread (now Boo will say it is fewer pages when he looks at it :tongue: )

sounds like the same one, it was postedin the 100 page thread (now Boo will say it is fewer pages when he looks at it :tongue:/> )

It's fewer pages when I look at it.