Which will be the First "G-7" to Disown Hopkin's Letter?

( :offtopic:/>/> ALERT!! As was mentioned months ago, our input on this site is our opinion(s). There is no need for anyone to add on a regular basis IMO.)

Hate to be nitpicky (I think: do I really - I mean, if I do hate to be nit picky why don't I just stop?!), but...

I wrote IMO here

Ghost is implying, IMO, that non-7 directors be childish babies: arguably the same behavior that has caused this mess in the first place back in 2010.

because I was interpreting what someone had posted. I hate to misrepresent someone, so I added in "IMO" to kind of cover myself in case I interpreted wrong. While it might be a pet peeve of yours to see someone post an 'IMO' on a forum that is generally all one's opinion, I hate when someone posts something twisting a quote, or misrepresenting them. Regarding a hot-button topic, especially one where a beloved corps (Troopers) is being mentioned, I didn't want to misrepresent an opinion.

Let us now return to our regularly scheduled complaining/debating :tongue:

• Like 1