The Pioneers

I was wondering what is the Pioneers membership looking like this year? I saw their offer here for those who were going to march with the Glassmen, to go to the Pioneers. That’s one corps I would love to see go up further. I think they deserve to do well. I myself think it will be an interesting year for them and look forward to seeing what comes out from them this year.

• Like 1

I was wondering what is the Pioneers membership looking like this year? I saw their offer here for those who were going to march with the Glassmen, to go to the Pioneers. That’s one corps I would love to see go up further. I think they deserve to do well. I myself think it will be an interesting year for them and look forward to seeing what comes out from them this year.

Blue Coats, Colts Cadets, Pioneers.

• Like 9

Blue Coats, Colts Cadets, Pioneers.

That really hurt, didn't it.... sad.gif

• Like 1

Hey En929, I think they're telling you that "The Pioneers" should be "Pioneer". :lookaround:

I thought this thread was going to be about pioneers in the activity!

• Like 1

Hey En929, I think they're telling you that "The Pioneers" should be "Pioneer". :lookaround:/>/>

I thought this thread was going to be about pioneers in the activity!

That's ok. They knew who I was talking about. I don't get so bogged down with names and petty things like some people on here do. The Pioneers is actually one of my favorite corps for what they are and I was just wondering more about The Pioneers and what they're doing this year (especially since they're taking the Glassmen's membership). Did any of the ones who marched Glassmen or who were going to march with the Glassmen take Pioneer's offer? That's what I was wondering initially.

Edited by En929
  • Like 2

That's ok. They knew who I was talking about. I don't get so bogged down with names and petty things like some people on here do. The Pioneers is actually one of my favorite corps for what they are and I was just wondering more about The Pioneers and what they're doing this year (especially since they're taking the Glassmen's membership). Did any of the ones who marched Glassmen or who were going to march with the Glassmen take Pioneer's offer? That's what I was wondering initially.

You're a troll, correct?

It was funny the first time, but the correct name of the corps is Pioneer.

I'm sure someone else can answer your question.

• Like 3

I don't get so bogged down with names and petty things like some people on here do. T

If that's the case, then I guess you won't mind if all of us start referring to you as Bubba.

• Like 4

You're a troll, correct?

It was funny the first time, but the correct name of the corps is Pioneer.

I'm sure someone else can answer your question.

I'm not a troll. Just asked an honest question. And frankly, I stopped reading and responding to those posts that don't seem like they're trying to answer my question and know what I'm talking about. It's just not worth getting bogged down with, it's a waste of time, it's kind of silly too - that's one problem with this channel. The Pioneer (or Pioneers) whichever you prefer. Obviously, there are those who know what I was referring to.

Edited by En929
  • Like 1