The Pioneers

I'm not a troll. Just asked an honest question. And frankly, I stopped reading and responding to those posts that don't seem like they're trying to answer my question and know what I'm talking about. It's just not worth getting bogged down with, it's a waste of time, it's kind of silly too - that's one problem with this channel. The Pioneer (or Pioneers) whichever you prefer. Obviously, there are those who know what I was referring to.

And I can refer to one of my students as "Hey, trumpet player!"

Doesn't mean that not calling them by their actual name (intentionally in your case) isn't disrespectful.

• Like 4

Okay, just so we can get back on topic here, because I'm also curious:

Did any Glassmen folk head over to Pioneer after the announcement?

Edited by ranintothedoor

Okay, just so we can get back on topic here, because I'm also curious:

Did any Glassmen folk head over to Pioneer after the announcement?

That's well worth checking into, except I don't know which one of the Pioneers I should call first.

• Like 4

Boo, stop it. You made me laugh too loud. I'm trying to work! :>

Sorries abouts thats. Gets backs to works.

• Like 1

Here’s an analogical story that describes some of the logic and mindsets I find here in DCP with some people:

Me: There’s a truck coming, watch out!!!!

Response: It’s not truck it’s a Mack-Truck.

Me: The truck is coming NOW!!! Get out of the way!!!!

Response: It’s a Mack-Tru (before they could even finish the sentence) SMASHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Moral of the story: Truck or Mack-Truck, I was telling you that something was coming. So, you should have got out of the way!!

And the question then becomes did it have to end that way? Was all of that arguing even worth it?

------

Anyway, back to the topic:

Edited by En929

Moral of the story: Truck or Mack-Truck, I was telling you that something was coming. So, you should have got out of the way!!

I'd get out of the way of any Mack Truck, whether it mistakenly has a hyphen in its name or not.

And the question then becomes did it have to end that way? Was all of that arguing even worth it?

That's what we're trying to figure out when you seem to state that it's not important to refer to a corps by its correct name.

Anyway, back to the topic:

I'll agree to that.

• Like 2

In an alternate universe, The Pioneers are an elite G-7 group while Cavalier manages to survive on much smaller numbers and works hard to compete on the same field as the bigger groups.

• Like 1