THE HAWTHORNE MUCHACHOS: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

You probably think its cool to personally attack a poster instead of their points made if you happen to disagree with them.

Dude....seriously? You are going to accuse me of THAT. And then say....

You've provided me nothing as to WHY you disagree with anything I 've posted on this thread.

Is that so? Try THIS on for size....

Well, it looks like you are wrong now, weren't you? What makes you think you would somehow know of any such recording and if not to your knowledge, it must not exist? Who are you to say that there are no personal recordings out there. Granted, very few people had their own personal video camera back then but that doesn't mean nobody ever had one at that time. Have you checked out the new Essentials Blu-Ray yet? Where do you think that 1973 video of SCV came from? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't a Tom Blair production....well, hehe...I guess it is NOW! But you get my point.

...which YOU refused to even entertain with a reply?

Then if THAT wasn't enough of a "disagreement provision", there was also THIS which AGAIN you refused to respond to...

First of all, calm down. You act as though I am bashing the Madison Scouts. Quite the contrary (or does my signature banner down below with Madison at the top of my favorite corps along with my posting history not give you a hint). Secondly, even Mad75 confirmed that many throughout the years have indeed hyped Muchachos the way I have suggested, even to the point where he said "every other brother" has heard the same such comments and "shaken their heads in disgust". So, calm yourself

"Double standard, party of one. That is...double standard, party of one. Your table is now available in the chain smoking section."

Edited by bmjfelts1988
  • Like 2

Dude....seriously? You are going to accuse me of THAT. And then say....

Is that so? Try THIS on for size....

...which YOU refused to even entertain with a reply?

And what'll probably make you even more angry in tone, is that I have no further interest in replying to you on anything related to this issue, nor my comments about it. But you have a nice day.

And what'll probably make you even more angry in tone, is that I have no further interest in replying to you on anything related to this issue, nor my comments about it. But you have a nice day.

That's ok. You haven't done so leading up to now anyway. Why should I expect a change now?

• Like 3

Don't forget, Brasso - you made the first attack on me when I was commenting on the common misconceptions of Madison verses Muchachos competitively in 1975. I made a comment in reply to a Madison 75 alum in SUPPORT of his feelings regarding the season (which didn't even concern you) and you replied to me in a VERY condescending tone. Don't dish out what you can't eat.

Edited by bmjfelts1988
  • Like 1