DCP...Becoming the New RAMD?

DCP won't become RAMD until SHE starts posting....

:blink::ph34r::tic::peek::whistle:

:blink:/> :ph34r:/> :tic:/> :peek:/> :whistle:/>

What's truly sad is she's instantly recognized as "She" and not her name (which shall remain forever unmentioned)

Satan himself would be a better netizen than Her. At least, I'm pretty sure he'd be a fan of my old corps, don't'cha know? He even made BD's t-shirts back in the 80s!

What's truly sad is she's instantly recognized as "She" and not her name (which shall remain forever unmentioned)

Satan himself would be a better netizen than Her. At least, I'm pretty sure he'd be a fan of my old corps, don't'cha know? He even made BD's t-shirts back in the 80s!

To be totally honest, I often felt concerned for her. She was clearly hurting and sometimes gave hints as to why. I do hope she found peace. She WAS a drum corps person. If anyone reading this knows what her future held, it would be helpful to know.

• Like 1

To be totally honest, I often felt concerned for her. She was clearly hurting and sometimes gave hints as to why. I do hope she found peace. She WAS a drum corps person. If anyone reading this knows what her future held, it would be helpful to know.

Same thoughts here Fred. Just the tone of the posts and some of the words used just got too close to home but.... if a person doesn't think they have a problem then nothing will be done.

Had a bizarre set of conversations with another poster on RAMD. Usually didn't have much problems with her but once in a while over the weekend things would get nasty. My fav is she claimed I was really Jeff Ream posting under a different name (go figure).... IIRC she came here for a while and was either banned or gave up and quit posting.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

It was fun...until the hurt came out.

I love DCP and John and the mods have done a great job. I posted this because of a comment someone else made. I do think there are a few that post just to tick people off or they actually believe in their posts. LOL

Some thought I was bad...LOL. I think I am the nicest person you'll ever meet.

please understand me when I say this that i am in NO WAY defending her.

RAMD had very ugly moments before. the RIOT club, the DCA summer of love in 97 ( actually after finals in 96). So while she and some of her friends,and....let's be honest, several of us here, helped take it to new lows, it wasn't exactly Kumbaya in RAMD land before she showed up in 2000

• Like 1

She WAS a drum corps person.

there is definitely something to what Fred is saying,.........after the towers were hit in NYC,.........the local veterans groups put on a very large/regional memorial service, and our corps was invited to perform,.......we invited drum corps people from everywhere to join us via the net, and people (some folks I had never even heard of) came from everywhere.........that weekemd I met her here in Erie, quite the distance to travel,.....I will say this, she was very serious when the time called for it at rehearsals and the performance,.......

• Like 1