Pete Weber returns to Cavies?

Did anyone else notice that on the Cavies' website as of 2/15, there is a little notice about their Green Thunder (WGI percussion unit) which lists Pete Weber as a member of the design/visual team along with the Flynn clan quartet of Dave, wife Sue, son Dan, and cousin Andy Rhebergen?)

Of course, under (former Cavalier) Mr. Fiedler's tenure at SCV, SCV organization faculty have roamed nationwide with other units, e.g. Vanderkopf did SCV winter guard plus Madison's summer corps. Is Weber returning to his Rosemont roots with a possibility of other future assignments there? Just wondering aloud...

Did anyone else notice that on the Cavies' website as of 2/15, there is a little notice about their Green Thunder (WGI percussion unit) which lists Pete Weber as a member of the design/visual team along with the Flynn clan quartet of Dave, wife Sue, son Dan, and cousin Andy Rhebergen?)

Of course, under (former Cavalier) Mr. Fiedler's tenure at SCV, SCV organization faculty have roamed nationwide with other units, e.g. Vanderkopf did SCV winter guard plus Madison's summer corps. Is Weber returning to his Rosemont roots with a possibility of other future assignments there? Just wondering aloud...

It's easy for Pete to be involved with Green Thunder as he's the band director at a local high school in the suburbs of northwest Chicagoland.

• Like 1

re: Old Cavie's comments.

You sir are absolutely correct.

I was debating with myself whether Jeff Fiedler's title last in Rosemont was Director or CEO. and without conclusion I merely dropped it. My post should have read, "Fiedler, former Cavalier director..." My bad. I know once a Cavalier, always a Cavalier; once a Syracuse Brigadier, always a Brigadier; once a Scout, always a Scout; once a Holy Namer, always a Cadet, etc., etc. for certain units who operate more as families and fraternities than one and dones.

Just don't bring back the infamous Cavalier "paddle." This old body is already too bruised as it is. Many rainbows to you, sir.