Drum corps jokes

"I'm a pit keyboardist for a major WC drum corps. That's just a pretentious way of saying I'm unemployed at the moment."

I'm a pit tech for a corps that always places very high and has a lot of people trying out for a spot......

So do you want fries or not?

dchumor1.jpg

Note... this was from a nationally syndicated comic ca 1974.... please don't tell me DC wasn't more in the public eye in the past....

Have another one in the cellar ca 1978 just can't find it right now... :sad:/>

"The Garry Owen":

Not that it "Matters" but there actually IS a "Seventh Cavalry" Drum & Bugle Corps, and it's been around for "Many many Moons".

They hail from Sheridan Wyoming, and are an American Legion Post's parade drum and bugle corps. They even have a website complete with their history (The corps has made "Campaigns" to Washington DC and Philladelphia PA in recent years) and a few videos.

"Yo Rinty"....

Elphaba

"Yikes! This banana looks older than a Muchachos' roto-tom player."

• Like 1

Two girls are walking along when they hear...

"Psst! Down here!"

They both look down and see a frog sitting beside the road. The frog says to them, "Hey, if you kiss me I'll turn into the renowned and respected director of a World Class drum and bugle corps, and I'll make you both rich and famous!" The two girls look at each other, when one of them reaches down, grabs the frog, and stuffs it into her purse.

"What did you do that for?", asked the other girl.

The first replies, "I'm not stupid. I know a talking frog is worth heaps more than the director of a World Class drum corps!"

What if he's Hoppin' around?

• Like 2