Revisiting Roosevelt

Found a couple of videos of the Dream from 67 and 68 thanks to skybari80s.

There's more than a few classic moments, including BAC doing the Hava drill and Hurcs doing the suicide wheel. (Hey Jim F., here ya go)!

There's no sound, but great to watch the old school moments.

Here's the links:

There's also the 1975 Dream listed on the right.

There's more than a few classic moments, including BAC doing the Hava drill and Hurcs doing the suicide wheel. (Hey Jim F., here ya go)!

Here's the links:

Woo Hoo you remembered!! :worthy:

LOL Sr vinyl of 1975 Dream was the one I wore out. So now I have the CD of both Jr and Sr. Still working on wearing it out.

Woo Hoo you remembered!! :worthy:/>

LOL Sr vinyl of 1975 Dream was the one I wore out. So now I have the CD of both Jr and Sr. Still working on wearing it out.

Jim, I found out there's a YT video of Sky/75 Dream with sound. I think it was the same person who posted these but the link didn't work for me.

Ray Priester caught it though. Maybe if he reads this, Ray can help.

It's great watching those old days and everyone looking so good, it being the Dream.

Jim, I found out there's a YT video of Sky/75 Dream with sound. I think it was the same person who posted these but the link didn't work for me.

It's great watching those old days and everyone looking so good, it being the Dream.

Thanks to you, Ray and the YT poster. I can take a few seconds and "brain break" at work by jumping on DCP during work, but will have to wait until tonight at home to check these out fully. LOL, IIRC that was the weekend (or weekend after) Sky dropped "Mambo" and brought back "Elks Parade". Have a recording of 75 Carlisle with "Mambo" on it so this is an extra kick for me.

Then I can always hit YT for 1977 and 1978 RI Matadors (with sound) to clsoe out the evening. :smile:/>

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I checked all through YT and could not find any video of our '75 performance at the Dream. Sorry guys.

I checked all through YT and could not find any video of our '75 performance at the Dream. Sorry guys.

Ray, the one I'm speaking of is the link posted by skybari80's on the Sky Forum. The link only takes you to YT, not the video in question.

I too searched but to no avail.

Ray, the one I'm speaking of is the link posted by skybari80's on the Sky Forum. The link only takes you to YT, not the video in question.

I too searched but to no avail.

Try this:

LOL 1975 was the year DCN has a tongue in cheek article about the Dream called "The Land That Time Forgot". Walt Kelly was shooting dinosaurs and tumbleweeds blowing across the field, etc, etc now I see why... Eyyyyyyy...

The Wheel is around 6:40 but has the opener playing... close enough... :thumbup:

Can't wait to show this one to my wife (who was introduced to corps 10 years later). Ohhh honeyyyy check this out..... :w00t:

Yeah sticking around late to watch....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Here's the links:

The '68 Dream footage is a hoot. I especially enjoy watching Don Angelica not going to his pad when the Sunrisers play. Man, those Hurricanes could march.

Whoever shot this was clearly a Boston Crusader and Skyliner fan. Those corps get about 4 times the face time as anyone else.

Edited by ironlips

Man, those Hurricanes could march.

While more of a BAC fan back then, I look at this now and realize how great Blessed Sacrament was at marching. A tenor drummer friend from Selden, Don Menell had this black jacket with the white leather sleeves, ala Golden Knights minus the BS on the front and would imitate them marching by gliding around, holding a flag pole.

They truly were spectacular to watch. I think it was Frank Kubinak that put that all together back then, no?