Season 20 information

After an extended hiatus, the three Shadow Organization corps (Shadow, Silhouette, and Shade) will be returning to DCP-I for Season XX looking to build upon our previous success. We'll be hosting shows in Asheville and Charlotte, NC and look forward to the competition.

Good luck everyone on the upcoming season!

Welcome back!

After taking several seasons off to rebuild their financial base, Red Storm Drum and Bugle Corps, formerly of St. Cloud, Minnesota, has now relocated to the Twin Cities (Stillwater, MN) and has been renamed the River Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps. The new name pays homage to the St. Croix Rivermen, the last DCI corps to call Minnesota home. River Regiment hopes to continue that legacy and bring a Division II crown home to Minnesota.

River Regiment would also like to present their DCPI Season XX production:

CARPE DIEM---

Featuring the music of Rimsky-Korsakov, Ginastera, and Shostakovich, River Regiment's show will bring audiences along for the ride as the corps goes from birth, into it's bright, triumphant future as one of the great drum corps of DCPI.

-Procession of the Nobles

-The Wheat Dance

-Danza Final

-Fifth Symphony, Fourth Movement

After an extended hiatus, the three Shadow Organization corps (Shadow, Silhouette, and Shade) will be returning to DCP-I for Season XX looking to build upon our previous success. We'll be hosting shows in Asheville and Charlotte, NC and look forward to the competition.

Good luck everyone on the upcoming season!

Hey! Awesome to have you back.

There WILL be a DCP-I I&E competition this year, to take place Tuesday or Wednesday of Championships week. I'll have the details and sign-up information out next month.