Erie Thunderbirds All Star Event

There is still time to join us for the Perry 200 Grand Patriotic Parade and concert scheduled for May 25th in Erie. The deadline is fast approaching however. Payment for your uniform ($35 for shirt and cap) is due by April 14th. Join us if you can for this once in a lifetime historic event...71 brass, 32 percussion, and still growing. thunderbirds@erie.net or check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/104040176299910/

• Like 1

Wow, Good for You Guy's.

With numbers like this, "71 brass, 32 percussion, and still growing.".

Is there anyway you can get enough to come and do, the DCA, "Alumni Classic" in Annapolis?.

Heck, maybe get and keep enough to do a "Class A" competing Corps in the near future?

Wow, Good for You Guy's.

With numbers like this, "71 brass, 32 percussion, and still growing.".

Is there anyway you can get enough to come and do, the DCA, "Alumni Classic" in Annapolis?.

Heck, maybe get and keep enough to do a "Class A" competing Corps in the near future?

I doubt it. Many are participating BECAUSE it's a one shot deal. However, the corps has been inactive for a couple of years and this might just jump start it again, at least on a local level. As I have been told by the management, "Baby steps"!

• Like 1

From what I hear there is going to be an old fashion drumcorps party after the parade/concert....Beverages of all types and sized...Beer for me please....Erie people know how to put on an event....Thanks guys.... I'll be there....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

Extraordinaire

John G

• Like 1

We are waiting for some confirmations...as of 12:00pm Saturday, March 30th...72 brass, 32 percussion, and still growing. Be a part of history, May 25, 2013. Happy Easter to all.

Up to 73 and 34. Probably won't happen but...sure sounds good doesn't it ? I'd be happy with half of that. Although we did have 35 brass 1st rehearsal. April 7th will sure tell a lot.

Make that 76 Brass. Former Meadville/Erie Thunderbird sop. Soloist, President of the Blue Knights from Denver, Colo. has commited to this All Star performance. Just sayin....

Make that 76 Brass. Former Meadville/Erie Thunderbird sop. Soloist, President of the Blue Knights from Denver, Colo. has commited to this All Star performance. Just sayin....

none other than Kenny Adams,...........Billy's cousin!

now we need to get someone to work on getting Fred Morris to come in for this one,...........

none other than Kenny Adams,...........Billy's cousin!

now we need to get someone to work on getting Fred Morris to come in for this one,...........

...and Ron May.