Erie Thunderbirds All Star Event

One of the successes of PCP was that they opened up participation to ALL corps in the Greater Bridgeport area ... similar to your All Star concept ... it worked ... the numbers were infectious ... and the mass of 50+ year old teenagers havin' a good old time were amazing ... now they're 60+ year old teenagers and still present their stuff with a passion ...

Good luck!

Thanks for the good luck. When PCP first came out, forget the year, I think it was at Serenade in Brass. Met an old time (teen ager) who flew in from Arizona or Utah...not sure. Been a TBIRD since 1958 and looking forward to seeing people I haven't seen for almost 45 years. One guy is coming in from Seoul South Korea (assuming he's flying). Hope I can march (and play) the 1.5 mile parade. DCA Fan Network will be taping this live and streaming it to subscribers. Gotta go....my dog wants out. Cya

Rehearsal tomoorow,....

Sunday, 19 May 2013

3:00 to 7:00 PM

Erie Maenerchor Club

!6th and State Streets

Erie, PA

You are welcome to attend!

Media day today...gotta put on my T.V. face. Just sayin.......

All the best to all participating in the Erie 200 parade tomorrow, Alumni, Cadets, Scout House, etc., etc.

From what I read up about this parade, it makes the contemporary Barnum parade seem like a stroll around the park. This may even out do Bristol's 4th of July. 100K spectators prepared for and a 5 corps exhibition after! Not bad with a 100K budget for the parade. I hope the audience and weather are memorable. We will be expecting details, details, and more photos. :-)

Edited by drilltech1

I like the comments on the video...

Female commentary..."They're HUGE"

Female Commentary..."Look...look how big they got...remember how small they were?"

Male Commentary..."SHHHHHH!"

Man in crowd..."S H I T"!! (That was the funny one!)

Great job guys!!!

• Like 1

Wasn't that hilarious?? I found that and posted it Saturday night after the parade. We were howling!!!

I like the comments on the video...

Female commentary..."They're HUGE"

Female Commentary..."Look...look how big they got...remember how small they were?"

Male Commentary..."SHHHHHH!"

Man in crowd..."S H I T"!! (That was the funny one!)

Great job guys!!!

• Like 1