Erie Thunderbirds All Star Event

76 ###-kickin' Brass..32 percussion. Parade M&M to die for. Many haven't performed in years. They never forgot the meaning of "Performance Level". TBIRDS ROCKED !!!

I'd like to personally thank everyone that performed on May 25 in Erie, PA. Many times over the years the board has assembled a superior staff only to be met with a small turnout which led to a small burnout. Whatever made everyone turn out for this event,it was absolutely amazing and I am eternally grateful. In 4 reheasals you made yourselves proud, you looked and sounded great, everyone noticed, and it was actually recorded. You are appreciated in so many ways. Thank you for your valuable time and efforts. It certainly was not wasted and you are left with a positive memory of how wonderful you were.

Steve Cooley

• Like 1

I'd like to personally thank everyone that performed on May 25 in Erie, PA. Many times over the years the board has assembled a superior staff only to be met with a small turnout which led to a small burnout. Whatever made everyone turn out for this event,it was absolutely amazing and I am eternally grateful. In 4 reheasals you made yourselves proud, you looked and sounded great, everyone noticed, and it was actually recorded. You are appreciated in so many ways. Thank you for your valuable time and efforts. It certainly was not wasted and you are left with a positive memory of how wonderful you were.

Steve Cooley

[

You,sir, were instrumental in making this happen. Many thanks Steve. We are in your debt.