So who's it going to be?

Troop is definitely gonna turn some heads. i hear that the hornline is at the level of 2011 SCV's, which, wasnt stellar, but will definitely push them into finals contention. Great drill writer too, so that will help alot also.

The Troopers 2013 theme chosen seems right down their alley.. and I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing what their staff do with it this year, and naturally how their marchers perform it.

I could see the Crossmen jumping up a place or two. I could also see Pacific Crest making a run at the top 12 considering who they have on staff. Who would drop? BK is the obvious answer - Spirit? Probably not. Blue Stars might drop a place or two. I see some probable movement but not more than one corps dropping out and one more breaking in.

• Like 2

I really love that level of corps right around the threshold of making finals. Lots of character at that level.

Absolutely agree.

Not too many years ago, a number of those corps would be solid finalists.

The quality level at that tier has improved by leaps and bounds.

• Like 1

Absolutely agree.

Not too many years ago, a number of those corps would be solid finalists.

The quality level at that tier has improved by leaps and bounds.

Yes.

EVERYBODY WINS

Even INT.

• Like 4

Cadets are typically more competitve in odd numbered years, so top three for them at least.

Crown will be a bridesmaid again.

BD will win by a smaller margin.

I perenially root for the Academy, and I'm adding Pacific Crest and Jersey Surf to my list of corps on the cusp that I would love to see break into finals.