Downingtown Classic

She's not coming to Downingtown. Just Big Sounds. and if you're refering to my wife, she likes tall men

:tongue:/>/>

Jeff, I will be performing with MBI and would love to meet you after reading all of your posts over the past 10 years. So please stop by and introduce yourself to MBI while we are there. But don't bring your wife since I'm 6'6" and I don't want to cause any problems!

• Like 1

so tell my buddy Roger Grupp that I'm gonna look him up..... :thumbup:

Jeff, I will be performing with MBI and would love to meet you after reading all of your posts over the past 10 years. So please stop by and introduce yourself to MBI while we are there. But don't bring your wife since I'm 6'6" and I don't want to cause any problems!

my best friend is 6'5 and she ignores him, so no worries!

• Like 1

ahhhh ... an Allard diciple ...

:-)

well, I will drink gentleman Jack too.....lesbians in heels with feather boas like Allard probably don't

:tongue:/>

• Like 1

my best friend is 6'5 and she ignores him, so no worries!

I dont know... I hear that extra inch makes a difference.

well, I will drink gentleman Jack too.....lesbians in heels with feather boas like Allard probably don't

:tongue:/>/>

I'll let Ron take it from here, but I believe his fav libation is Jack n' coke ... especially when the Yapper is in town ...

:-)

I dont know... I hear that extra inch makes a difference.

size isn't everything. trust me, I've carried a 34" bass drum

:tongue:/>

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tickets for Downingtown Classic, July 27, 2013 (Reserved Section $18, General Admission $15) and Big Sounds in Motion, August 24, 2013 (Reserved Seats $18, General Admission $15) will be sold at Spring Preview this Saturday, May 11, 6 p.m. at Twin Valley High School, 4897 North Twin Valley Road, Elverson, Pa. Bring cash, check or money order payable to the name of the show for which you are purchasing.

The Holiday Inn Express, Exton, is the official hotel of the Downingtown Classic and is just five minutes from the stadium. Mention Downingtown Classic when you book to receive the discounted $99 rate (regular rate is $159). For more information, visit www.downingtownclassic.com.

• 4 weeks later...

Sunrisers have just been added to the Downingtown Classic. They will join the Reading Buccaneers, Minnesota Brass, Cadets 2, Bushwackers, White Sabers, and Shenandoah Sound in competition. Come check out some of the best of Open Class and Class A competition.

• Like 1

good news Amy.....now if I can only avoid Jeff....but wait!!!!! I can sit on his shoulders

Guido the Vertically Challenged :thumbup:

Sunrisers have just been added to the Downingtown Classic. They will join the Reading Buccaneers, Minnesota Brass, Cadets 2, Bushwackers, White Sabers, and Shenandoah Sound in competition. Come check out some of the best of Open Class and Class A competition.