Profiles in Brass

HeatherM

I hope someone is taking video/ audio of the show again this year? I think it was Tony last year, or he might have been pictures, or both. HELP!

Dale, I'm planning on taking still photos and digital audios of all of the performances and as much video as I can. (limited with amount of memory and my video camera doesn't allow adding more...)

I had my son with us at the Dixie Stinger last Saturday (my son, daughter in law and grand daughter live in the Baltimore area) so with his help we had more hands. He did the videoing and I had photos and audios... (I'm sure there will be others videoing)

• Like 1

Dale, I'm planning on taking still photos and digital audios of all of the performances and as much video as I can. (limited with amount of memory and my video camera doesn't allow adding more...)

I had my son with us at the Dixie Stinger last Saturday (my son, daughter in law and grand daughter live in the Baltimore area) so with his help we had more hands. He did the videoing and I had photos and audios... (I'm sure there will be others videoing)

THANKS!!!!

• Like 1

Yep, Smitty invited us back this year... thumbup.gif

(I cautioned him that would mean at least the three of "us" which brought the "Poulsen Rule" into the conversation. LOL)

It should be a calm gathering since Mr. Triples will be unable to attend. The 'Poulsen Rule' is, in fact, temporarily suspended for the evening. (You do know that I was very close to being a Sunriser myself before I was kidnapped, stuffed in a car, and whisked off to NJ one Friday night in January of '66, right? If not, remind me to tell you the story).

Looking forward to the show and our gathering afterwards.

Edited by cabalumnidrummer

OK just got an email that all tickets have been "spoken for". But some tickets have not been paid for and guessing Tracy has those tickets with her. Email says if anyone needs to see her, check the Lancers table in the lobby.

Two nights to go.... :thumbup:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

It should be a calm gathering since Mr. Triples will be unable to attend. The 'Poulsen Rule' is, in fact, temporarily suspended for the evening. (You do know that I was very close to being a Sunriser myself before I was kidnapped, stuffed in a car, and whisked off to NJ one Friday night in January of '66, right? If not, remind me to tell you the story).

I did not know that!! blink.gif

Looking forward to the show and our gathering afterwards.

We are looking forward to another GREAT night of Alumni Drum Corps and, of course, our gathering after! thumbup.gif

OK just got an email that all tickets have been "spoken for". But some tickets have not been paid for and guessing Tracy has those tickets with her. Email says if anyone needs to see her, check the Lancers table in the lobby.

Two nights to go.... thumbup.gif

Ours will be at the "will call".... worthy.gif

Ours will be at the "will call".... worthy.gif

Sounds good and sorry if I confused anyone. Believe the tickets I posted about last night were "spoken for" very recently so might be different from the on call. There were some names listed but did not want to post them.

Sounds good and sorry if I confused anyone. Believe the tickets I posted about last night were "spoken for" very recently so might be different from the on call. There were some names listed but did not want to post them.

thumbup.gif

Nothing against the Forum/Serenade In Brass crew (they know what I look like :shutup:/> ) but great weekend NOT to be in dun-tun Harrisburg. Especially at the Walnut Street parking garage down from the Forum.

Just had to drive to the Subie dealer for a new headlight and passed a billboard that said the Dog Show is in town this weekend. Few years ago Serenade and the dog show hit the same night and the doggie crowd left at the same time we tried to get out. Waited 30-40 munites until my sister could get back to the Forum to pick us up. Kept getting text msgs.... real I'm at the ramp.... I'm starting down the ramp.... oh crap ONE both to pay..... FINALLY OUT....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Nothing against the Forum/Serenade In Brass crew (they know what I look like shutup.gif ) but great weekend NOT to be in dun-tun Harrisburg. Especially at the Walnut Street parking garage down from the Forum.

Just had to drive to the Subie dealer for a new headlight and passed a billboard that said the Dog Show is in town this weekend. Few years ago Serenade and the dog show hit the same night and the doggie crowd left at the same time we tried to get out. Waited 30-40 munites until my sister could get back to the Forum to pick us up. Kept getting text msgs.... real I'm at the ramp.... I'm starting down the ramp.... oh crap ONE both to pay..... FINALLY OUT....

Yep.... The world famous Harrisburg Forum parking. Park in front of your house and take a bus... devil.gif

OR, get there on Friday and get a parking spot with in a few blocks. (We used to just leave the cars at the hotel and walk over to the forum with just about everyone else. LOL)

Looking forward to see you and your bride tomorrow!! (Don't forget your name badge! w00t.gif)