Help Buccaneers Win O'Neill's Auto Body Challenge!

The Buccaneers are pleased to inform the DCP community that we are one of several local nonprofit organizations competing for grants from the O'Neill's Auto Body 2nd Annual Car & Motorcycle Ride!

Our friends at O'Neill's Auto Body, based in New Holland, PA, are hosting their 2nd Annual Car & Motorcycle Ride on Sunday, April 14. O'Neills is generously donating the proceeds of the event to three local nonprofits - and the Bucs are one of the nominated organizations!

It's simple....the three top vote-getting organizations on O'Neill's Facebook page will share in the proceeds. The Buccaneers need your help to help get us to the top of the vote tally - which will help us move the corps down the road this summer!

My friend Bill Snook has posted the link in his post below. It's easy!!

Here's how you can help:

1. Visit Facebook.com

2. Visit the O'Neill's Auto Body, New Holland, PA page

3. Go to O'Neill's PHOTOS, and look for the Buccaneers logo.

4. Click "Like" on the Bucs' logo

5. Share with your Facebook friends and help put us over the top.

If you're in the New Holland, PA area (between Reading and Lancaster, PA), stop into O'Neill's and thank them for their generous community service!

On behalf of all of us in the Buccaneers - thank you! We appreciate your support!

Edited by TomMoore

The Buccaneers are pleased to inform the DCP community that we are one of several local nonprofit organizations competing for grants from the O'Neill's Auto Body 2nd Annual Car & Motorcycle Ride!

Our friends at O'Neill's Auto Body, based in New Holland, PA, are hosting their 2nd Annual Car & Motorcycle Ride on Sunday, April 14. O'Neills is generously donating the proceeds of the event to three local nonprofits - and the Bucs are one of the nominated organizations!

It's simple....the three top vote-getting organizations on O'Neill's Facebook page will share in the proceeds. The Buccaneers need your help to help get us to the top of the vote tally - which will help us move the corps down the road this summer!

Here's how you can help:

1. Visit Facebook.com

2. Visit the O'Neill's Auto Body, New Holland, PA page

3. Go to O'Neill's PHOTOS, and look for the Buccaneers logo.

4. Click "Like" on the Bucs' logo

5. Share with your Facebook friends and help put us over the top.

If you're in the New Holland, PA area (between Reading and Lancaster, PA), stop into O'Neill's and thank them for their generous community service!

On behalf of all of us in the Buccaneers - thank you! We appreciate your support!

Hopefully this link will make it quicker!

On behalf of the Reading Buccaneers I thank you for helping us!

Bill Snook

Assistant Director

Reading Buccaneers

Thanks, Bill for posting the link. I tried but wasn't able to get it to work...totally a user problem! Some days I am impressed that I can remember how to tie my shoes!

Anyway - thanks to all for your support! We appreciate everyone whose submitted a 'like' on our behalf and also shared it with others...voting ends Sunday, so please follow the link in Bill's post above and give us a like!

T

As of 9:45 p.m., we're 79 votes out of first place. We have until Sunday at 11 a.m. to vote. Please vote and share. Thank you to those of you who have voted for us and shared the post.

I casted my vote :o)!! I wish someone would do that around here!! :o)

Good luck guys

and liked....

Thanks, everyone, for liking and sharing! Less than a day to go...we appreciate all the support we can get! It makes a difference.

:-)

I just 'Liked'

That was easy

Edited by xbones7480