Moriarty, Sean

corrado92_vdub

Hi everybody,

I am a Music Education major at the University of North Texas and will be a senior in the fall. My goal upon graduation is to become a high school band director in Texas. Many of the top band directors have performed with a Drum and Bugle Corps which enhances their teaching skill set and marketability immensely.

I began working very hard this past January 2013 learning to play the tuba. I have been a woodwind (saxophone) player since the 6th grade. At the March camp, I was offered a position with the Crossmen. This has been one of the hardest things I have worked for and I'm extremely happy to be spending a rook-out season with the Crossmen.

I am a self-supporting college student and am now raising my $3000 tour fees. The costs include instruction, uniforms, food, housing, equipment, and transportation. It would mean so much to me if you could donate to help out with my tour fees. I would be very appreciative of any amount. Thank you so much for your help and I hope to see some of you at a show this summer!

Sponsorship Option 1:

You can donate cash or check directly to:

Sean Moriarty

156 Meadowglen Circle

Coppell, Texas 75019

Contributions are not tax-deductible.

Sponsorship Option 2:

You can contribute via PayPal or credit card at my fundraising web site at the following URL:https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/bTT48

This donation option is anonymous. Contributions are not tax-deductible.

Sponsorship Option 3:

You may submit a check directly to Crossmen Productions, Inc., PO Box 591940, San Antonio, TX 78259. In the memo section of the check please indicate it is Sean Moriarty you are choosing to support. This donation option is anonymous. Contributions are not tax-deductible.

For more information please contact me at 214-385-1993 or sean.moriarty1992@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Sean Moriarty